Style Easter Chicks and Sunny Daze Themes to be released today!

Kim

Hi all!

*edit - themes are released now and available for purchase from Xenique - Happy Easter!!!

I have spent the last week totally rebuilding the Easter Chicks/Sunny Daze themes into the Xenique Framework, and the latest version of XF.

For those of you who aren't familiar with them, the Easter Chicks is a cuteness overload Easter theme, and Sunny Daze is the regular use version of the theme for the rest of the year! The themes ship together, and are great value for only $29 for the two pack, which includes the Xenique Framework!!

We have had a discussion and have decided to reduce the "renewal" on these to just $15! So if you had them before, now is the time to grab this bargain, and put yourself into the Customer system as well as the Framework!

The themes are 99% done and tested, just finishing up a few things, and then they will be in the store later today!

Here are some screenshots...

Easter Chicks...

EasterChicks.png

Sunny Daze ....

SunnyDaze.png

Gorgeous looking style Kim. Lot's of greens gets the big thumbsup from me. Excellent work as always. :)

Thanks Shelley, yeah I really LOVE green themes! that paler green that is, I don't like bright green, but nice natural greens are so relaxing!

Green = Nature's neutral!

Thanks Shelley, yeah I really LOVE green themes! that paler green that is, I don't like bright green, but nice natural greens are so relaxing!

Green = Nature's neutral!

Bright green on black *remembers vb green styles from the old days*

Very miner suggestion kim the egg on the node li footers, the egg to the left I would move up a little. No sure how you feel about that suggestion.

Bright green on black *remembers vb green styles from the old days*

Very miner suggestion kim the egg on the node li footers, the egg to the left I would move up a little. No sure how you feel about that suggestion.

LOL yeah those old bright green and black styles... mmm mmmmm! hehehe

Naw... I'm good with where it is :) Mainly coz I just looked and can't find that exact psd easily, it's not on the big concept one and I can't see a smaller one, it might have been one that didn't get saved, or my machine crashed when it was open I dunno, it's not easily found anyway. Thanks for the suggestion though, if I do find it I will have a play with it.

LOL yeah those old bright green and black styles... mmm mmmmm! hehehe

Naw... I'm good with where it is :) Mainly coz I just looked and can't find that exact psd easily, it's not on the big concept one and I can't see a smaller one, it might have been one that didn't get saved, or my machine crashed when it was open I dunno, it's not easily found anyway. Thanks for the suggestion though, if I do find it I will have a play with it.

It's not biggie Kim just probably my own preference. Style looks great regardless and I'm sure this will be a great seller on the run up to Easter.

Ps. I know how that is about finding/locating .PSDS, I have literally 10s of thousands of Psds on my hardrive, spanned over 3 systems trying to find specific ones is like trying to find a needle in a cosmic haystack. :LOL:

Reactions: Kim
It's not biggie Kim just probably my own preference. Style looks great regardless and I'm sure this will be a great seller on the run up to Easter.

Ps. I know how that is about finding/locating .PSDS, I have literally 10s of thousands of Psds on my hardrive, spanned over 3 systems trying to find specific ones is like trying to find a needle in a cosmic haystack. :LOL:

LOL Same!!! I have external HDD's and Burnt DVD back ups etc full of PSD's, dang things breed like Rabbits I tells ya! :p

Top Bottom