[EAE Add-ons] Thread Participants [Deleted]

Hello,
Do you have a demo page?
Thanks.

Hi, you can find a demo here: https://eaeaddons.com/threads/display-the-number-of-user-threads.69/
I have the permissions set for unregistered users can view participants and their posts (click their user avatar above the lest of messages when viewing a thread). Also the permission for viewing a member viewing a thread is set to allow for the unregistered group, but it wont show anyone viewing a thread unless a member is logged in and viewing it (of course).

Thank-you for the interest,
Lawrence

@Lawrence Can you add an option that adds a link to every message that links to show all messages of that poster in the thread? It's just like clicking a participant to show all of his messages in a thread.

1602493416562.png

Or you can consider create a separate add-on for that.

@Lawrence Can you add an option that adds a link to every message that links to show all messages of that poster in the thread? It's just like clicking a participant to show all of his messages in a thread.

View attachment 237322

Or you can consider create a separate add-on for that.

I can add that for the next release, :)

@Lawrence Would it be possible to make an option for Thread Participants to show up BOTH above AND below content?View attachment 237925

I can add this in too, :)

@Lawrence - Might not be in the next release, but it would be awesome to be able to reply, or at least add to multi-quote, from each user's messages.

@gogo - Simple template modification, actually... Go into post_macros and find

Code:
<![CDATA[<div class="message-attribution-opposite">]]>

then replace it with:

Code:
<![CDATA[<div class="message-attribution-opposite">
<a href="{{ link('search/search', $thread, {'title_only': 0, 'keywords': '', 'search_type': 'post', 'c': {'thread': $thread.thread_id, 'users': $post.User.username}}) }}">{{ Show all messages }}</a>]]>

I think that should work; you might need quotation marks around "Show all messages" to get it to work. (I'm using a phrase on my site.)

Doesn't link directly to Lawrence's post lists, links to the search function instead, but it's not bad. You can also modify search_result_post and search_result_thread to get the full posts by replacing:

Code:
<![CDATA[<div class="contentRow-snippet">{{ snippet($post.message, 300, {'term': $options.term, 'stripQuote': true}) }}</div>]]>

with:

Code:
<![CDATA[<div class="contentRow">{{ bb_code($post.message, 'post', $post) }}</div>]]>

and

Code:
<![CDATA[<div class="contentRow-snippet">{{ snippet($thread.FirstPost.message, 300, {'term': $options.term, 'stripQuote': true}) }}</div>]]>

with:

Code:
<![CDATA[<div class="contentRow">{{ bb_code($thread.FirstPost.message, 'post', $thread.FirstPost) }}</div>]]>

respectively.

I do both these modifications and use Lawrence's add-on, but I'm looking forward to seeing Lawrence's add-on become all-around better than the search function, which would be the case if you could still reply/quote in the ISOlation of a user's posts.

Last edited:
@Lawrence Any news on updates for this? Have got a lot of users asking about it (mostly on the
would be awesome to be able to reply, or at least add to multi-quote, from each user's messages front).

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Top Bottom