XF 2.1 [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: node_id in src/XF/Report/Post.php on line 12

Wildcat Media

Upgraded from 2.0 to 2.1b1, and got this error while trying to view the public side of the forum. I can still access the admin side with no issues. This is on our private "testing" forum.

An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: node_id in src/XF/Report/Post.php on line 12

1. XF::handlePhpError() in src/XF/Report/Post.php at line 12
  2. XF\Report\Post->canViewContent() in src/XF/Report/AbstractHandler.php at line 19
  3. XF\Report\AbstractHandler->canView() in src/XF/Repository/Report.php at line 110
  4. XF\Repository\Report->XF\Repository\{closure}()
  5. array_filter() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/AbstractCollection.php at line 181
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\AbstractCollection->filter() in src/XF/Repository/Report.php at line 111
  7. XF\Repository\Report->filterViewableReports() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 293
  8. XF\Pub\App->updateModeratorCaches() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 190
  9. XF\Pub\App->start() in src/XF/App.php at line 2151
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 389
  11. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
I've disabled all add-ons.

Also, where has the config file moved to? Monit threw an error, and told me it was no longer found. And it's not in /library where it used to be.

I also updated Enhanced Search to 2.1.0 P1, and the file health check results gives me six errors for ES files. But, I am guessing that this could be due to it being a preview version. All other files check out as healthy. And, enabling or disabling the ES add-on makes no difference.

Top Bottom