[Duplicate/Implemented] Indicator for threads with my replies

Spenser

There should be an indicator in the forum to show in which threads there are my posts. Right now there seems to be no way to see if I have already made a post in a specific thread.

Upvote 1
Should this be merged or moved to implemented.. now that I added an avatar I see a micro version of it offset over the thread starters avatar on everythread i've posted in. I would have to assume this is implemented, if i have somehow divulged my ignorance in this statement ...please don't hesitate to straighten me out.

I believe if you think something should be done with a thread, the moderators stated they preferred people hitting the report post button, at least at this point in time.

I believe if you think something should be done with a thread, the moderators stated they preferred people hitting the report post button, at least at this point in time.
Thank you much and have done ... and thank you for being professional about pointing out my ignorance :-) appreciated

How these things are handled vary from forum to forum, I noticed a certain post a couple of days ago where they were discussing it. No ignorance involved at all, I just got lucky and noticed it. :)

Funny thing is because you replied I think I found what I think maybe a bug or maybe its just the way the system updates/refreshes pages.. we'll see if so you can take the credit... errr maybe half ;)

Top Bottom