Duplicate account check

Duplicate account check [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Duplicate account check. Email to username in options not set.

Code:
ErrorException: Duplicate account check. Email to username in options not set. src/XF/Error.php:75
أنشأت بواسطة: حساب غير معروف Sep 10, 2019 في 4:01 صباحاً
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Andy/DuplicateAccountCheck/XF/Cron/DuplicateAccountCheck.php(126): XF\Error->logError('Duplicate accou...')
#1 [internal function]: Andy\DuplicateAccountCheck\XF\Cron\DuplicateAccountCheck::runDuplicateAccountCheck(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#2 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#3 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#4 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#6 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#7 {main}

Code:
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(134) "https://www.sykogene.io/threads/%D8%B9%D8%B5%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%84%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1-age-of-aquarius.1286/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Aside from notifications, can you manually search for a username and have it show you a list of IPs it has used and other accounts that have also used the same IP? (Both post IPs and registration IPs)

Great addon Andy, I know a lot of members have been waiting for something like this for XF2
Is there no way to make it so instead of being sent an e mail it could send the info to a Thread in a selected forum? Or is that not easy to make it do it that way?

+1 this would be more useful if it could create a post in a specified thread instead of sending emails.
It's a bit late, but I'd like to add my voice to these feature requests. With au lait's Alter Ego Detector completely discontinued, it'd be useful to have some of the functionality that addon had brought over to here. Making it so these reports are posted to a thread rather than emailed would be the biggest, but it'd also be useful to be able to exclude usergroups (allowing us to have a single usergroup where we put all approved sockpuppets, like accounts for testing created by staff) as well.

Top Bottom