Drift

Drift [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
ThemeHouse updated Drift with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.5.0.0 Released

• Improved code bbcode backgrounds on dark themes
  • Improvements made to the search bar
  • Improved the in-message reply button when text is highlighted

For an entire list of improvements and fixes for UI.X 2, you are able to view them here.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Version 2.0.7.0.0 Released

Drift 2 2.0.7.0.0 Changelog:
  1. Fixed the issue which caused watch or other links in nodes from not working
  2. Fixed mobile spacing on block statuses
  3. Fixed the issue that caused edge from switching to a small logo
  4. Fixed the local loaded material icons to use the base URL instead
  5. Fixed the hover state on the side nav canvas
  6. Fixed the issue that caused some social media icons from showing
  7. Added a phrase for the sidebar toggle trigger tooltip
  8. Fixed the navbar...

Version 2.0.7.2.0 Released

Drift 2 2.0.7.2.0 Changelog:
  1. Collapse sidebar improvements
  2. Fixed an issue with scrollable sticky sidebars
  3. Fixed an issue that caused the off-canvas tab alert label to be oddly positioned
  4. Fixed an issue with sub-navigation which wasn’t vertically aligned in Internet Explorer
  5. Fixed an issue with search z-index when search is in staff bar
  6. Fixed an issue with button link styling
  7. Fixed an issue that caused the normal filter item from not being vertically...

How do you change the welcome image urls? Can't find them in style properties.
You are able to change those by navigating to Appearance > Style Properties > Global Settings > Backstretch Images > Input your own images there.

Sure thanks. I have found many faults with this theme but I need direct contact because there are so many to list! It's also incompatible with other browsers. It was one of the best themes out of the others you provide other than the UI.X which I been using until recently. I have made many changes and fixed things in my knowledge but some stuff I can't do because I do not have the experience to. I just wish that before you release themes, you should do a thorough check because when someone purchases something they expect at least some faults or none but there are many with this one.

Sure thanks. I have found many faults with this theme but I need direct contact because there are so many to list! It's also incompatible with other browsers. It was one of the best themes out of the others you provide other than the UI.X which I been using until recently. I have made many changes and fixed things in my knowledge but some stuff I can't do because I do not have the experience to. I just wish that before you release themes, you should do a thorough check because when someone purchases something they expect at least some faults or none but there are many with this one.
If you would like to outline those issues to our team you are welcome to create a ticket on our support portal. From there one of our team members will be in contact as any issues found or enhancements suggested will be added to our issue tracker. Creating a ticket will allow you to have direct contact with our developers! :)

Version 2.0.10.0.0 Released

Drift 2 2.0.10.0.0 Changelog:
  1. Mobile device styling improvements
  2. Fixed an issue that caused some pagination numbers aren’t showing
  3. Fixed an issue that caused notification bubble alignment on navigational links
  4. Search Bar improvements
  5. Media Manager improvements
For an entire list of improvements and fixes for UI.X 2, you are able to view them here.

Note: This update...

Top Bottom