Drift - Dark

Drift - Dark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Thanks! And will take a look and see whats wrong on IE8.
Thanks! Even though I don't care about IE8 but some of my users unfortunately still uses it. Oh and I opened a ticket on how to upgrade to this latest theme. I bought this at full price a few months ago but this new update requires UI.X, so do I need to buy that theme too?

Thanks! Even though I don't care about IE8 but some of my users unfortunately still uses it. Oh and I opened a ticket on how to upgrade to this latest theme. I bought this at full price a few months ago but this new update requires UI.X, so do I need to buy that theme too?
No, if you have a valid license you do not need to buy UI.X we'll credit you the product.

Loving this theme update now. :)
I have a question, Where should I adjust to make this logo usable ?
Right now, the logo display's very small.
It works fine with previous Drift Style.

Live Demo

What's the purpose of the Blue bar on the very top?
When fixed navigation trigger as you scroll down.
upload_2014-3-29_0-54-7.webp

When login form show's on Modal not on the default xenforo dropdown.

Loving this theme update now. :)
I have a question, Where should I adjust to make this logo usable ?
Right now, the logo display's very small.
It works fine with previous Drift Style.

Live Demo

There is a retina friendly option, which we are going to be disabling by default I think since a lot of people ask this question, so we apologize for that. In Global Settings there is a Logo width variable for 2x retina friendly. Just blank out or set the natural width of your logo and it will work fine.

ETA: DO NOT overwrite Drift or any third-party images. Create a new folder (/styles/your-forum-name/logo.jpg) and then modify the variable. This way, when it comes time to update, your logo doesn't get overwritten! :D

What's the purpose of the Blue bar on the very top?
When fixed navigation trigger as you scroll down.
View attachment 70515

When login form show's on Modal not on the default xenforo dropdown.

The purpose of the blue bar is absolutely nothing. :p We are in the process of getting rid of it, but due to older versions of UI.X we had to leave it in temporarily. That is the loginbar handle, fyi. And it is there because our sticky navigation function requires it. We are going to rewrite the code so that it does not show there.

Reactions: rdn
There is a retina friendly option, which we are going to be disabling by default I think since a lot of people ask this question, so we apologize for that. In Global Settings there is a Logo width variable for 2x retina friendly. Just blank out or set the natural width of your logo and it will work fine.
Is this what you mean?
upload_2014-3-29_1-11-18.webp
I change it to blank value, My logo is still very small.

ETA: DO NOT overwrite Drift or any third-party images. Create a new folder (/styles/your-forum-name/logo.jpg) and then modify the variable. This way, when it comes time to update, your logo doesn't get overwritten! :D

I will do that when all other modifications will be done, Thanks for that :)

The purpose of the blue bar is absolutely nothing. :p We are in the process of getting rid of it, but due to older versions of UI.X we had to leave it in temporarily. That is the loginbar handle, fyi. And it is there because our sticky navigation function requires it. We are going to rewrite the code so that it does not show there.
I'll wait for that update :)
It consumes small space on top.

It has been fixed, but not pushed up since it is not a huge bug. Just one that requires you to have a somewhat smaller logo for the time being (either way you should keep your logo small at least if you have Drifts Mode on).

I'm using this as Default Theme on my Live Forum already.
If you can post those minor changes here, it will be great for me :)

I'm using this as Default Theme on my Live Forum already.
If you can post those minor changes here, it will be great for me :)
Yes but it just means you need to have a slightly smaller than normal logo. There is no post I can fix as it requires a manual template change. Ill have it fixed soon.

Can you please advice a css code to give some of my forum/node a custom icon using font awesome?
Thanks !

Yes, I received.
I'll wait for that resource :)
Thanks!

And also, Rounded Avatar doesn't look good on Opera Browser's.

Top Bottom