1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Dream Style

Discussion in 'Styles [Archive]' started by John, Dec 25, 2010.

1. John

John Well-Known Member

I'm pleased to present our second complimentary offering for XF, Dream. This is a colorful and playful design that I hope you will enjoy using. Included in the package are all the files you need as well as the logo psd file and installation instructions. The only stipulations in using the skin is 1) do not redistribute this product and 2) please leave our small copyright intact in the footer.

I have compacted the style and now can upload it here.

Merry Christmas and nJoy :)

Screen shot 2010-12-25 at 3.49.59 PM.png Screen shot 2010-12-25 at 3.51.41 PM.png

Attached Files:

zxleo, Cool, wannabe and 8 others like this.
  2. Lenin

Lenin Active Member

very fresh . thanks:D
    John likes this.
  3. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

If add-ons and styles are going to be released here, the cap for zip files needs to be increased, for sure.

Very nice style John.
  4. John

John Well-Known Member

Updated this to Beta 6. It will still need to be downloaded from our site ;)
    Shelley likes this.
  5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Nice work john. And as always quick to update your styles. ;)
    John likes this.
  6. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

I had to move all mine to my site for that reason, Peggy

John, I love that style
    John likes this.
  7. John

John Well-Known Member

Updated this skin for RC1.
    Mikey likes this.
  8. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I can't wait for peachykeen, looks to be a nice "light" style, a nice alternative for what I currently offer on my site, which is a dark style.
    John likes this.
  9. John

John Well-Known Member

Thanks Mikey, PeachyKeen is currently being coded as we speak...should be ready in time for XF Gold along with Forge MB :)
    Peggy and Mikey like this.
  10. John

John Well-Known Member

This package has been updated to xF RC3 but still is only available for download from our site.
    Peggy likes this.
  11. John

John Well-Known Member

Updated to xF 1.0.0 Final :)
    shenmuee likes this.
  12. John

John Well-Known Member

Updated to version 1.0.1 :)
    ArnyVee, boatswife and Peggy like this.
  13. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Does anyone have an install of the "Dream" style available for demo?
  14. John

John Well-Known Member

I've activated the live version of this on my site ;)
    Peggy likes this.
  15. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! :D

Thanks John
  16. John

John Well-Known Member

Dream does not require an upgrade to XF 1.0.2. You can upgrade your board and continue using the skin as normal.
  17. John

John Well-Known Member

Dream does not require an upgrade to XF 1.0.3. You can upgrade your board and continue using the skin as normal.
  18. zxleo

zxleo Member

Hi .. !

nice design but when i try to go to your web to download the style i cant :S

please upload the files here ;D ! :)
  19. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

If you read the OP you can see he can't upload it here, did you made sure you registered on his site to download the style?
  20. John

John Well-Known Member

I have reworked the style and uploaded it here. Since I have closed xenStyles, support for this will be provided here. :)