• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Dream Style

John

I'm pleased to present our second complimentary offering for XF, Dream. This is a colorful and playful design that I hope you will enjoy using. Included in the package are all the files you need as well as the logo psd file and installation instructions. The only stipulations in using the skin is 1) do not redistribute this product and 2) please leave our small copyright intact in the footer.

I have compacted the style and now can upload it here.

Merry Christmas and nJoy :)

Screen shot 2010-12-25 at 3.49.59 PM.png Screen shot 2010-12-25 at 3.51.41 PM.png

Attachments

Peggy

If add-ons and styles are going to be released here, the cap for zip files needs to be increased, for sure.

Very nice style John.

John

Dream does not require an upgrade to XF 1.0.3. You can upgrade your board and continue using the skin as normal.

John

I have reworked the style and uploaded it here. Since I have closed xenStyles, support for this will be provided here. :)