Drag & Drop Nodes in the ACP [Deleted]

Hello,@Lior ... Did you read my question ? Is that too hard to implement this?

My case , new prefixes are much more common than new nodes.. hehe
Well, I may add this capability in the future, but I can't make any promises as to when.

If you'd like to have it done for a fee, you're welcome to contact me.

not working for me for some reason. i drag it to the top then if i refresh it goes back to previous state in acp

works great but i get the max exicution errors some times or most of the time this caused by php unable to wait long enough for the query to run or something. bit it still works i just press update and wait 5-8 seconds later.

i'm not sure what code this would be but where in the template can i edit the update button? i jsut want to make it when it is pressed after a certain amount of time it forces the page to refresh.. like save and refresh
+ what would be the code for such function... i just need it for my site due to the amount of nodes and content i have db is under stress some what with the amount of data that gets processed to the large amount of traffic and ad ones/themes i have all that generates its own code for each user that loads the page so db/php kinda slow and tends to time out a lot, when large amounts of data is being updated/saved. i have like 459+ nodes and sub nodes and growing so it tends to time out cozz of that many nodes.

my theory on y it times out it apply the changes quick but then it has to check each node/sub node to verify if any other changes were made thus causing it to time out. due to the amount of nodes i have.

Last edited:
mind fixing this function in the nodes list?

aKBS1.png

usually i would fix it by doing this:

enable debug mode go to admin templates and edit node_list set <xen:if is="{$nodeCount} < 500"> to <xen:if is="{$nodeCount} < 9999"> or a higher number to fix the "Create new" functions

but you have custom code in TMS and i tried tweaking it but it seems to mess up ur add one when i get the create function working..

the only suggestion i have is to use reordering numbers such as 10,20,30 rather that 1,2,3. most longtime admins have learnt the hard way 1,2,3 leaves you no headroom for future subforum additions, and the prospect of having all your nodes renumbered as such makes the notion of future additions without this addon frightening.

might want to update this for xenforo 1.4.x create new function is missing on the right side of the node list...

bAisU.png

and code in node_list has changed...

So - no answer... i tested it by self:

xenforo 1.4.3 + many other addons + this add-on seems to work as it should, all ok no errors to see. (y)

It will be cool if you can add an option for hide all subforums.
I can't drag&drop some forums properly because there is too many sub-forums inside (Image above, "Wildstar")

2bd360f315.png

Thanks

Cannot install, receiving the error in Admin CP:
Callback DragDropNodes_Listener::load_class_controller is invalid (Invalid Class).

Please advise

Top Bottom