• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Downloads Plugin

i can pay for the full version as long as the price is reasonable.
but about my comment regarding the uber uploader would you consider adding it on lite/full version?
it does its job with uploading files and informing you the speed etc and also saves you time coding on your own aswell
Price will probably only be around about $30, maybe less depending on how valuable I think it is. Well I will be using the flash uploader that XenForo uses and if that isn't sufficient, well actually just if you want (as you will be paying for it you may as well demand stuff) I will also support the uber uploader or something like it.

I wish there was more time in the day, so much to do...

Price will probably only be around about $30, maybe less depending on how valuable I think it is. Well I will be using the flash uploader that XenForo uses and if that isn't sufficient, well actually just if you want (as you will be paying for it you may as well demand stuff) I will also support the uber uploader or something like it.

I wish there was more time in the day, so much to do...
price sounds resonable enough for me :) (although i wouldnt pay for full version if there isnt importer for downloadsII)
heh yeahy, as far as im aware vincent is a co-developer aswell, so at least getting this mod done will be quicker than just one man,

price sounds resonable enough for me :) (although i wouldnt pay for full version if there isnt importer for downloadsII)
heh yeahy, as far as im aware vincent is a co-developer aswell, so at least getting this mod done will be quicker than just one man,
If I release a beta it most likely won't have any importers but I'll be sure to get one done for downloadsII and the lite version at least very soon after release.

I am currently creating a file manager for it that will work like attachments... same flash and fancy stuff. Then when adding a download to the site you select from a list of uploaded files that you have uploaded via the file manager. Will also support uploading via other methods and detect the new file. Just had to dive into xenforo and work out how it all works, not that I know I should be able to get it done fairly soon. Once the file manager is done I'll show a screenshot so you know what I mean.

Sorry guys. I have had another (rather depressing) issue in "real life". I'm taking a little time off of work. I have taken most of it already and will hopefully get back to this very soon, it is still high on the to do list.

sigh getting depressed here seems i can never move to xenforo, thinking of actually selling my xf license and continue with vb

lawrence is making a dl link manager and has too basic features.

I think if we can get ALL members here who want this downloads mod to happend we need to collect a bounty how much money we are willing to fork out to hire a coder to makde the mods for us. the more the merrier

I can start of by offering 50 usd. so if more members gives bounty and count the offer togegther we eventually reach a more attractive price so come on ppl lets make this happend

to other coders reading this... We are all xenforo fans but witout this addons we cant move over from vbulletin to xenforo so pleasehelp us out

but majority of us who want this mods is so it can convert the data from the vbulletin mods downloadsII coded by Rsjelle.
i have 100 000 files using rsjelle mod as an example

and there are some more options im wishing to mirrors, appointing storage path this is useful when your primary hdd runs out of space

------------------------

please help cast your votes, more votes the likely we could get importer for resource manager
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/who-wants-import-for-downloadsii.16222/#post-213767

ya so am i, i even tried going to freelancer.com and no one wanted to code xf mod downloadsII aswell. I even asked rsjelle if he can code for xf even if i can pay him 500 usd but he said he didnt have time..

Its really hard to find ANYONE to code this mod despite the amount of ppl who wanted this mod to happend sigh
and theres no word from ragtek aswell, ive been searchign for coders since the intial beta release for xf which was last year in october. This really look very dark for us here :(

Top Bottom