• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Donation Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backup before upgrading! This is beta software.

This release is mainly fixes and small additions that were requested. The only big change is the addition of the donor list. The next version will be Beta 3 which is planned to be the last version adding features. Said features are noted in the first post.

Note to PHP 5.2 users: Please test and backup before trying package as it is using a new compatibility method. Could have errors.

Change Log
  • new code to properly be compatible with PHP 5.2
  • fixed top donations and top donors blocks not showing on node index if the goal/donate block isn't being shown
  • when a username is changed it now updates donations correctly
  • can now use HTML valid within a <p> tag in the goal description
  • can insert {name} to be replaced with the current visitor's username in the goal title and description
  • added options to set the amount of items to set in the Top Donations and Top Donors sidebars
  • added ability to edit the donation date
  • percent text on the progress bar will now work better with dark themes
  • added display options to the donation list so you can order by time desc/asc and amount desc/asc
  • added donor list section

Version 1.0 Beta 2.1 released
Backup before running the upgrade! This is beta software.

This release is a maintenance release to fix any reported bugs.

Change Log
  • changed PayPal purpose sentence to have username instead of website. So "Donation to websitename (username)
  • donate form now has radios for custom amount instead of a drop down
  • boxes for monthly goal and raised so far have been changed to work better with darker themes
  • fixed a database bug that caused goals not to update properly
  • fixed a problem with progress bar showing weird with numbers above bar graphic on certain situations

Version 1.0 Beta 2.2 released
Backup before running the upgrade! This is beta software.

This release is a maintenance release to fix reported bugs.

Change Log
  • fixed bug causing deleting a donation to fail in certain circumstances
  • fixed package error causing callbacks from PayPal to not work

How to remove the tab from the navigation bar?

We will add an option for that in the final release.
An easy fix for now is to go to /library/Merc/Listener/DonationManager/NavigationTabs.php and delete all the content of that file.

This is probably the only mod I need, so I will probably end up buying it. You should have a bulk buying price as well. I could use the Ad Manager.

I've tried every XF donation addon, and this is the best by far.
Sometimes paying for something is better than free, but by trying the other mods, you knew you needed it, so it kept you looking for something better, and you found it.

This is probably the only mod I need, so I will probably end up buying it. You should have a bulk buying price as well. I could use the Ad Manager.

Sometimes paying for something is better than free, but by trying the other mods, you knew you needed it, so it kept you looking for something better, and you found it.
I actually had a bulk request earlier today. However I don't have the infrastructure to handle them on the site yet and no time to set it up. Was thinking of a xmas special where you buy x mods for 25% less overall or something. Time is dwindling to do that as well though. And since I can't really advertise it I don't see it as being very successful.

I actually had a bulk request earlier today. However I don't have the infrastructure to handle them on the site yet and no time to set it up. Was thinking of a xmas special where you buy x mods for 25% less overall or something. Time is dwindling to do that as well though. And since I can't really advertise it I don't see it as being very successful.
Just curious, but why the random number? Why $29.95, why not an even $30? I never understood that, not even at Walmart. Is it taxes or something?

25% does seem good.

Well a lot of it was Robbo listening to what we wanted in the product and then creating it. That in itself is worth the cost.

I am registering mercenarydesign.com.au right now. Should be working shortly and I will update all my links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom