• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Add-on Donation Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Attachments

• acp-edit-donation.webp
    acp-edit-donation.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 809
  • acp-user-donations.webp
    acp-user-donations.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 783
  • donate.webp
    donate.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 761
  • donate2.webp
    donate2.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 733
  • donate-index.webp
    donate-index.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 739
  • donation-list.webp
    donation-list.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 718
  • forum-index.webp
    forum-index.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 724
  • options.webp
    options.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 731
  • thank-you.webp
    thank-you.webp
    34 KB · Views: 712
Purchasing this is through the account upgrade system. Follow the link, register and upgrade your account. I know this isn't a very good way of doing it but I don't have time to make it better until add-ons make me enough money to spend the time.

Until 1.0 and then after that it will be for at least 6 months... I haven't decided on the numbers yet. And since I haven't got a proper store infrastructure in support won't start to expire until after it is in. So a long time for now :)

For now it is only monthly. However in I plan for 1.0 to have the ability to have more than one goal that a user can donate to and also have them able to be set to basically any date/s.

Looks really nice, I'll wait on it for a bit to get out of beta stage, but I like it and can see purchasing it eventually. Nice work!

*EDIT*

There are a couple of features I'd really like to see:

1) Milestones - This would be per goal. These would be for instance if your goal was 200.00 you could set it at 100.00 to display a notice or something. Basically different ways to alert people as to the status of the goal and also to encourage them to get to the goal. The idea isn't 100% thought out I admit... ;) But I'm sure there are various things that could be done on the path to getting to the goal.

2) Postbit integration. This could be done per goal, or over all time. But this would say drop an icon in someone's postbit when they hit a donation of 10.00, 25.00, 50.00, 100.00 etc... The icon would be different per milestone (ties into the above idea somewhat). If it's goal based, then after the goal "expires", then the icons would go away. If it was overall based, then they would remain.

Looks really nice, I'll wait on it for a bit to get out of beta stage, but I like it and can see purchasing it eventually. Nice work!

*EDIT*

There are a couple of features I'd really like to see:

1) Milestones - This would be per goal. These would be for instance if your goal was 200.00 you could set it at 100.00 to display a notice or something. Basically different ways to alert people as to the status of the goal and also to encourage them to get to the goal. The idea isn't 100% thought out I admit... ;) But I'm sure there are various things that could be done on the path to getting to the goal.

2) Postbit integration. This could be done per goal, or over all time. But this would say drop an icon in someone's postbit when they hit a donation of 10.00, 25.00, 50.00, 100.00 etc... The icon would be different per milestone (ties into the above idea somewhat). If it's goal based, then after the goal "expires", then the icons would go away. If it was overall based, then they would remain.
1) I can do that when I implement the new goal system. And do it like rockethub
2) Hmmm we will see. Criteria system will help with things like this. New trophies is something I want to add as well, at least optionally

This looks very nice, gonna keep a close eye on it. Might purchase it, appears to be perfect for what I'd need. Looking forward to any future updates. (y)

This looks promising - one question. Is there a way to automatically move donors into a specific usergroup?
To i.e. give them a "Donor" badge in forums, more attachment space, etc. ?

Yes, through XenForos promotion system with criteria. Simply make a new one and set the "User has donated at least X:" setting to what you want.

Installed. Great mod! One suggestion, in the ability to add manual donors, it would be nice to be able to change the date to whatever we'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom