Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Yup all was working perfectly. I deactivated for a couple of months, and then re-activated and updated to the latest version, and it now doesnt update the contributors list, however payments still go through fine.

Will check the IPN history and see if that gives any clues tonight. Many thanks for the pointers :)

Paul

Robbo,

Just as an update, completely re-installed and no change - however i found the issue - it seems like they, despite stating to the contrary, disable IPN notifications after a period of time.

Lets just say re-enabled IPN and all ok :)

Many thanks - looking forward to the new release :)

@Paul , I'm wondering if you had the problem I have been having. I keep getting this email from Paypal:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://www.mysite.com/vb/payment_gateway.php?method=paypal

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

I'm not sure why it's doing this, as I haven't made any changes in months....

@Robbo

When doing file health checks I'm getting this error.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Merc_DonationManager_FileSums' not found -library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php:18
Generated By: ____, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://______.com/admin.php?tools/file-check"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Started happening after upgrading to xF1.3.3
Tried uninstalling addon and deleting all files, and uploading fresh files and still happens.

Last edited:
@Paul , I'm wondering if you had the problem I have been having. I keep getting this email from Paypal:

Nope - different I'm afraid :(
Check donation_manager_callback file is in your root tho...

I do not see where to set my goal. It's not on the options >> Donation Manager screen for me. Also, I've already set permissions and cannot see the donate button in the sidebar but can see it in the top menu!

I do not see where to set my goal. It's not on the options >> Donation Manager screen for me. Also, I've already set permissions and cannot see the donate button in the sidebar but can see it in the top menu!
Applications -> Donation Goals

hey how do i remove this from the navigation bar?

I display it on the sidebar, but don't want it in the main navigation.

thanks dude!!

Do this still hold true? (see screenshot)

I have a personal PayPal account. I don't even think PayPal offers a Premiere account anymore. It's either personal or business accounts.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-07-17 at 12.59.41 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-07-17 at 12.59.41 PM.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 17
I do not understand what you say with this.
You don't have to worry about it. XenForo does the same thing for their user upgrades system.

That has nothing to do with this addon. That is pointing to a vbulletin addon callback.

@Robbo

When doing file health checks I'm getting this error.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Merc_DonationManager_FileSums' not found -library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php:18
Generated By: ____, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(46) "http://______.com/admin.php?tools/file-check"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/file-check"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(1) {
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Started happening after upgrading to xF1.3.3
Tried uninstalling addon and deleting all files, and uploading fresh files and still happens.
You can ignore this and it should be fixed next release. You can get rid of the error yourself by going to the file and line (18) it says and putting two forward slashes at the start of the line. "//".

hey how do i remove this from the navigation bar?

I display it on the sidebar, but don't want it in the main navigation.

thanks dude!!
Look in permissions.

Do this still hold true? (see screenshot)

I have a personal PayPal account. I don't even think PayPal offers a Premiere account anymore. It's either personal or business accounts.
I have no idea, PayPal is terrible.

I have no idea, PayPal is terrible.

OK, thanks. Then you'll understand if you as the author do not know the answer, which is fine, then I won't be purchasing it.

I would think it's OK because as I already mentioned Paypal doesn't even have a premiere account status anymore but I'm not paying $50 to find out.

Is there a way to set permissions so that the Total Amount Donated or "Raised So Far" isn't shown

EDIT: NVM. Figured it out already. Thanks.

Last edited:
@Robbo , there is an issue with custom amount of donations, when users click custom amount it still displays $19.95, when custom is selected it should automatically clear up the box instead of showing that value because it confuses the users.

Hi guys, wonder if anyone can help. I appear to have lost the place where I can change the paypal address, see the capture. Any advice appreciated.Capture.webp

Many thanks in advance.

Hi guys, wonder if anyone can help. I appear to have lost the place where I can change the paypal address, see the capture. Any advice appreciated.View attachment 79627

Many thanks in advance.

as above, I need to change the paypal account but cant find the option anymore, please can someone help

He has integrated this with the XenForo user upgrades system, in order for you guys to chance the paypal account you need to go to: User>User upgrades and you will see the Payment Gateway Setup, then just change your paypal email address there.

Top Bottom