Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Sorry if this has been asked I have gone through about 20 pages.

I have bd widgets to display new posts and blogs. What would be the best way to add the donation manager to the bd widgets for the sidebar? As I still want to use that mod if possible.
Is this a different widget framework?

Is it possible to prevent no-registered people to see donation sidebar and the donate tab?
Yes, just use the permissions system like you would with anything in XenForo. There are permissions for the donate tab and also for donating. The widgets each correspond to a specific page, if that page can be viewed then so can the widget. So if you can view the donation list you can see the donation list widget.

@Robbo how's the next update coming along?
I'm currently training another programmer and kind of on holidays.

For some reason I thought you could display a % bar without the "raised so far".

I guess I must have been dreaming! Would it be possible to include an option when creating new goals?

I manually deleted 2 lines that removed the boxes, I'm happy :).

Last edited:
It would be nice if you could set multiple donations going at once with multiple goal bars. For example: Donation #1: Prizes, Donation #2: Animal Rescue, Donation #3: Food Drive. Allow the user to select either which donation he wants to donate to OR have a slider to choose how much of the money will go to which donation (like Humble Bundle does). Then there would be multiple goal bars, one for each of the donations. This would make it easier to give members an easy way to give to multiple charities or community events that are being run within that given month. Some of the members participate in animal rescue while others care more about feeding the homeless; right now they can put a note in the donation field where they want the money to go to, but separating it completely will make people feel more at ease that their money is going exactly where they want it to.

Just updated to 1.2.0, however it seems that the donation bar/goal doesnt increment when donations are made, nor do the people appear on the donation list - however the donation is successful Has anyone else experienced this at all, and managed to fix it??
Cheers
Paul

My donation manager looks like this...

fc003c1f4d.png

Is there a known cause/fix? Clicking the little button where "Donate" used to be just freezes the page. Thanks.

There seems to have been some customization's made to the style/page. The donate button looks very weird... never seen "label class" before. Then there is also a closed "a" tag in the middle that further complicates things.

<label class="donateButton"></label></a><a class="ShowDonateForm HideOnAction inner" href="goals/terranovas-yearly-expenses.3/donate">Donate</a>​

The default button shoudl look something like this (at least in the latest version of this mod):

<a class="ShowDonateForm HideOnAction callToAction" href="goals/terranovas-yearly-expenses.3/donate"><span>Donate</span></a>​

So you can...
A) Update to the latest version of the mod and see if that fixes anything.

B) Go into template "merc_goal", find the line that contains "{xen:phrase donate}" and replace the whole line with:
Code:
<a class="ShowDonateForm HideOnAction callToAction" href="{xen:link goals/donate, $goal}"><span>{xen:phrase donate}</span></a>

C) Since the above will not center the button since it look slike you are missing some mod css, you can replace that with your custom class 'donateButton' and actually put this line in:
Code:
<a class="donateButton" href="{xen:link goals/donate, $goal}"><span>{xen:phrase donate}</span></a>

Hello - does this offer a recurring payment feature? Thanks
It doesn't but version 2 will, not timeline for what that will be released though.

It would be nice if you could set multiple donations going at once with multiple goal bars. For example: Donation #1: Prizes, Donation #2: Animal Rescue, Donation #3: Food Drive. Allow the user to select either which donation he wants to donate to OR have a slider to choose how much of the money will go to which donation (like Humble Bundle does). Then there would be multiple goal bars, one for each of the donations. This would make it easier to give members an easy way to give to multiple charities or community events that are being run within that given month. Some of the members participate in animal rescue while others care more about feeding the homeless; right now they can put a note in the donation field where they want the money to go to, but separating it completely will make people feel more at ease that their money is going exactly where they want it to.
Hard to follow but I am fairly sure all of this is possible.

Just updated to 1.2.0, however it seems that the donation bar/goal doesnt increment when donations are made, nor do the people appear on the donation list - however the donation is successful Has anyone else experienced this at all, and managed to fix it??
Cheers
Paul
Is the callback file present in the root of your forum? donation_manager_callback.php I believe it is called.

Does the Apr 13, 2014 release include compatibility with VB 1.3.x?
I don't understand the question/

@Robbo You still on holiday? Any word on when the next batch of fixes for the manager and the sidebar are coming?
I am on the last couple days and catching up with things now. However I am not aware of any issues currently? Other than the possible one from Paul.

I am on the last couple days and catching up with things now. However I am not aware of any issues currently? Other than the possible one from Paul.
Well, we're still waiting on the formatting fixed to the sidebar and the widget framework sidebar. A few other formatting issues IIRC.

Well, we're still waiting on the formatting fixed to the sidebar and the widget framework sidebar. A few other formatting issues IIRC.
Formatting issues should already be solved with this addon. The sidebar widget is a separate addon.

Is the callback file present in the root of your forum? donation_manager_callback.php I believe it is called.

Hiya Robbo :)

Yup - all there as it should be, in the Root of the forum directory....

Am happy to de-install and re-install again if you think it might help??

cheers

Hiya Robbo :)

Yup - all there as it should be, in the Root of the forum directory....

Am happy to de-install and re-install again if you think it might help??

cheers
It's a very weird issue to still be having. And it was all working prior to this update? We might have to start debugging this in private to find the issue.
See if you can find IPN history in PayPal and if it says failed or something. I don't know where it is now since PayPal interface has (finally) been updated.

Yup all was working perfectly. I deactivated for a couple of months, and then re-activated and updated to the latest version, and it now doesnt update the contributors list, however payments still go through fine.

Will check the IPN history and see if that gives any clues tonight. Many thanks for the pointers :)

Paul

Fresh install getting this error: Fatal error: Class 'Merc_DonationManager_FileSums' not found in /library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php on line 18

Xenforo version: 1.3.3
Donation manager version 1.20

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I try to access the transaction log of donations.

XenForo version: 1.3.2
Donation Manager version: 1.2.0
MySQL versión: 5.1.73
PHP versión: 5.3.3

Server Error Log

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: json_encode(): Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument - library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php:188
Generated By: luis, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'json_encode(): ...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 188, Array)
#1 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(188): json_encode(Array)
#2 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(104): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput(Array)
#3 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('Merc_DonationMa...', Array, 'merc_donation_l...', NULL)
#4 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#5 /my_directory/my_domain/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(216) "http://my_domain/admin.php?donation-logs/&donation_log_id=3&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fadmin.php%3Fdonation-logs%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=2078%2C1404187676%2C575681ff6062119c7ee52dc2ff9049c65d52af13&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["donation-logs/"] => string(0) ""
    ["donation_log_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(25) "/admin.php?donation-logs/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "2078,1404187676,575681ff6062119c7ee52dc2ff9049c65d52af13"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Fresh install getting this error: Fatal error: Class 'Merc_DonationManager_FileSums' not found in /library/Merc/DonationManager/Listener.php on line 18

Xenforo version: 1.3.3
Donation manager version 1.20
Where are you getting this error?

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I try to access the transaction log of donations.

XenForo version: 1.3.2
Donation Manager version: 1.2.0
MySQL versión: 5.1.73
PHP versión: 5.3.3

Server Error Log

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: json_encode(): Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument - library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php:188
Generated By: luis, 1 minute ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'json_encode(): ...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 188, Array)
#1 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(188): json_encode(Array)
#2 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php(104): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput(Array)
#3 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('Merc_DonationMa...', Array, 'merc_donation_l...', NULL)
#4 /my_directory/my_domain/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#5 /my_directory/my_domain/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(216) "http://my_domain/admin.php?donation-logs/&donation_log_id=3&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fadmin.php%3Fdonation-logs%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=2078%2C1404187676%2C575681ff6062119c7ee52dc2ff9049c65d52af13&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(6) {
    ["donation-logs/"] => string(0) ""
    ["donation_log_id"] => string(1) "3"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(25) "/admin.php?donation-logs/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(56) "2078,1404187676,575681ff6062119c7ee52dc2ff9049c65d52af13"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
This is just debug data anyway and for proof for "legal reasons". Noted and will be fixed next release.

Top Bottom