Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

This add-on appears to be working correctly. For everyone currently using it. But you. And you refuse to email me for one on one support to find and fix the issue which would also create another release so no one else can have the same issue. But no, instead all you do is complain on here, have a cry about my attitude (when you repeatable refuse to get actual support with the system in place where you can give details you might not be able to give here) and continue to go on about this add-on being a buggy mess when it works for EVERYONE ELSE. The posts you claim are the same bugs are now working for everyone else, they have downloaded updates and not said a word since so I can only assume it is fixed. The ones who did have issues with the latest release simply emailed me and we sorted it out in minutes. But no, you are too superior for emails and I am meant to read your mind for any information other than "it doesn't update the total".

Please stop replying here. You refuse to get support. All you want to do is complain in public. Go away.

I am using the latest release. I have also used the Snappy-based support system at mercenary design and traded emails with you a dozen times for previous bugs.

But you refuse to use it now? If you had I would try work out if you actually do have the latest version because there was some corrupt builds. So I would be checking that first.

So download again to and install again just to make sure you didn't get one of the corrupt builds to see if that works. If it doesn't then EMAIL SUPPORT and we will FIX THE ISSUE and there will be a RELEASE IF THERE IS A BUG.

Or just keep complaining here, that's cool too.

I'll be buying this add on as soon as I recoup my funds from buying the media gallery I've just installed (awesome stuff). I've not been put off by one persons public rant and will use the support provided. If there's "bugs" they can be fixed. It's PHP and a site 'add on' and really isn't worth getting stressed about. I'm sure it can be amicably resolved, it's only an add on afterall :)
keep the faith!

I'll be buying this add on as soon as I recoup my funds from buying the media gallery I've just installed (awesome stuff). I've not been put off by one persons public rant and will use the support provided. If there's "bugs" they can be fixed. It's PHP and a site 'add on' and really isn't worth getting stressed about. I'm sure it can be amicably resolved, it's only an add on afterall :)
keep the faith!
Inbox me to get a refund for that. Once I get paid again I will be emailing everyone to do a mass refund. Just hard to do so many refunds at the same time. I am currently looking for someone to hire part time to help with the work load.

refund for what? I haven't bought it yet? I bought the xen media gallery yesterday and planned to buy your donations plug-in next is what I meant. Sounds like you need a hand with it robbo :(

refund for what? I haven't bought it yet? I bought the xen media gallery yesterday and planned to buy your donations plug-in next is what I meant. Sounds like you need a hand with it robbo :(

I think Robbo thought you meant his gallery Addon which he got people to donate a few grand to but then didnt deliver anything.

I think Robbo thought you meant his gallery Addon which he got people to donate a few grand to but then didnt deliver anything.
Actually there was working builds working on peoples sites. Also I think it is time to add you to my ignore list.

Actually there was working builds working on peoples sites. Also I think it is time to add you to my ignore list.

I didn't mean to offend you, I was just trying to clear up the confusion and I thought I was being fairly polite given what some people said about the whole situation.

I didn't mean to offend you, I was just trying to clear up the confusion and I thought I was being fairly polite given what some people said about the whole situation.
You seem to repeat it quite a lot. Guess I was just in a bad mood though.

Hello, I just installed this plugin and everything looks great! Though one issue I'm having is I'm unable to get this to show up in the sidebar. I have permissions set accordingly, maybe I missed a step? Any insight to this?

You need to make sure you have a featured goal and that the options are set to allow the sidebar (which it is by default). If you use the widget manager you need to use the Donation Manager Sidebar add-on to get it to work with the widget manager.

I really need to find time for the FAQ sections :/

Is there a trick to getting the sidebar working? I posted in the widget framework release, but I deactivated the entire widget framework addon and I still don't see this in the normal sidebar.

Also - does the callback.php file go in the main forum directory, or in the /library folder? Its not sorted in the zip file so I assumed it went in the main directory.

You need to create a goal and have it set as featured. The sidebar won't show without a goal set.
Right, I got that part. It was the whole "how do I actually do this thing in the ACP" part that I'm having trouble with. Because there's no option in the Donation Manager options for that, and I don't see any settings anywhere else. Clearly I'm missing something here.

Also, I don't have these 2 options under Applications:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/donation-manager.385/update?update=2415

Right, I got that part. It was the whole "how do I actually do this thing in the ACP" part that I'm having trouble with. Because there's no option in the Donation Manager options for that, and I don't see any settings anywhere else. Clearly I'm missing something here.

Also, I don't have these 2 options under Applications:

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/donation-manager.385/update?update=2415
Never mind. I didn't have the correct admin permission setup. You should really make a note about that in the FAQ.

Top Bottom