Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

The phrases aren't displaying correctly since I updated:

View attachment 63491

File Health Check

Potential Problems
  1. library/Merc/DonationManager/FileSums.php - File does not contain expected contents.
  2. library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php - File does not contain expected contents.
I have the same thing. Rerun the xml, uninstall, reinstall, it is just the same. I was on 1.1.5 and it worked fine, but the 1.1.6 update made this happen.

Russ

Robbo, you will have to do some extensive testing and beta releases before releasing these updates, the last two have had issues.

Robbo, you will have to do some extensive testing and beta releases before releasing these updates, the last two have had issues.

Should I downgrade? I'm afraid I'm using one of the releases that doesn't work as advertised.

Should I downgrade? I'm afraid I'm using one of the releases that doesn't work as advertised.

I've been running an older version because I really don't want to deal with these issues, so far the old version has been working flawless for me. (1.1.3)

the donate button looks too close to the progress bar, also see the other image…this is in the sidebar widget framework installed I might add.

Screen Shot 2013-12-23 at 9.07.47 PM.webp

Screen Shot 2013-12-23 at 9.07.55 PM.webp

So do you want customers to email you for support or post questions here? Posting here seems more logical to me.

Every time someone donates, I see this in the error logs:

Trying to get property of non-object Yesterday at 1:03 PM - library/Merc/DonationManager/ControllerPublic/Donate.php:241

Also the donation progress bar is not updated.
That error has been fixed in the last release. At least should have. Have you tried it?

And how does posting here seem more logical? You question can easily get lost. Email support creates a ticket which I can't lose.

With all that time I have.

the donate button looks too close to the progress bar, also see the other image…this is in the sidebar widget framework installed I might add.

View attachment 63560

View attachment 63561
There is nothing wrong here. You are using a custom style. If you don't like how close it is then you can easily move it further yourself?

I will be updating the package shortly to fix the issue with phrases.

oi what is going on here?

5WNBg.png

5WNCp.png

With all that time I have.

There is nothing wrong here. You are using a custom style. If you don't like how close it is then you can easily move it further yourself?

I will be updating the package shortly to fix the issue with phrases.

Still, this is not a free addon, and by no means cheap either, so we do expect premium service.
I understand your time is limited, but I'd rather appreciate an update that may take several weeks than few days to make sure board owners do not run into any issues. Because a donation manager issue, can be very frustrating.

Still, this is not a free addon, and by no means cheap either, so we do expect premium service.
I understand your time is limited, but I'd rather appreciate an update that may take several weeks than few days to make sure board owners do not run into any issues. Because a donation manager issue, can be very frustrating.
It would take longer if I didn't have so many people breathing down my neck for fixes.

I guess I'll upgrade to 1.1.6 now, lets hope all the issues have been fixed. :)
At your own risk ;) This whole 1.1.x has been a massive pain to get basic things working :/

Once this is stable I can finish off my site so I get less support requests and then all add-ons will start to progress properly again. Next version for this will be 2.0 which will be a big refactor (re-organization of code) and "real" payment support. Not just ****ty PayPal (90% of support requests are because PayPal decides to change things or just randomly not work).

At your own risk ;) This whole 1.1.x has been a massive pain to get basic things working :/

Once this is stable I can finish off my site so I get less support requests and then all add-ons will start to progress properly again. Next version for this will be 2.0 which will be a big refactor (re-organization of code) and "real" payment support. Not just ****ty PayPal (90% of support requests are because PayPal decides to change things or just randomly not work).
well i still working on getting this for user upgrades once i sort out my bitcoin wallet but will this donation manager ever support bit coins besides paypal?

well i still working on getting this for user upgrades once i sort out my bitcoin wallet but will this donation manager ever support bit coins besides paypal?
Yeah bitcoins will be one of the first I support I think. Because I am from Australia it makes it hard to support things like amazon and google wallet because they aren't (last time I checked) supported here. So first ones will be things I can do from Australia. Then the later ones will be worked on with someone who is from the USA so I can support more.

About time. :)
I'd love to be able to support other payment options, some people hate paypal.

Top Bottom