Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

I just tried adding the donations manually and received this error:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'transaction_id' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1591
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1580
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  8. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Merc/DonationManager/ControllerAdmin/Donation.php at line 159
  9. Merc_DonationManager_ControllerAdmin_Donation->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/shadowsp/public_html/vb/admin.php at line 13

That's what I'm seeing.

This was all donations (roughly a dozen). All the same result.

Tried the callback URL manually and it works, (missing tzn_id or something was the html response).

Same URL in paypal IPN settings, just sits in a retrying loop.

I was not in the ACP when this happened.
Sounds like this is the same issue as ranger, that's a good sign it narrows things down for me. I am fairly sure this is an error in the installer missing the transaction_id column. I will have a release done today.

Just tested this using PHP 5.3 & 5.4 and it worked fine for adding donations manually, deleting and editing them.

I would look towards what other add-ons you're using that use payments... which are likely clashing with this latest version. It won't simply be a matter of disabling add-ons either, because the column causing the issue isn't going anywhere via that method.

I think the column is simply missing somehow from the upgrade, weird stuff keeps happening. XenForo is very lacking in the installation area.

Robbo updated Donation Manager with a new update entry:

1.0 Release Candidate 2 Released

Donation Manager 1.0 RC2 is the second Release Candidate. This version addresses 2 bugs and if no more are discovered between now and next week this will be considered stable.

Change Log
  • fixed scrolling on the overlay when a lot of possible amounts are specified
  • added missing database column some people had which stopped donations from being processed

Read the rest of this update entry...

It looks like that fixed the recording and error message. The only thing, which I suppose over time will work itself out it that even though my previous donations are recorded in the admin area, they aren't shown in my donation menu. So I have member a donating today, then member b donated yesterday, and then member c donated in 2011. For some reason the latest donations arent reflected.

It looks like that fixed the recording and error message. The only thing, which I suppose over time will work itself out it that even though my previous donations are recorded in the admin area, they aren't shown in my donation menu. So I have member a donating today, then member b donated yesterday, and then member c donated in 2011. For some reason the latest donations arent reflected.
That makes no sense... no idea why that is happening. But yeah just see if it sorts itself out.

The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible.

When trying to update.
That's weird, what version id does it currently have? (might have to be in debug mode to see)

That makes no sense... no idea why that is happening. But yeah just see if it sorts itself out.

That's weird, what version id does it currently have? (might have to be in debug mode to see)

I believe I told you this in another PM but ever since we upgraded, the sidebar block broke(have kept it disabled as you instructed)

Still broken as of RC2.

Great job though, we really like this addon.

What other add-ons are you using? There are a number of poorly coded add-ons that cause this.

If you use something like the sidebar addon available by another author, this sidebar... any sidebar addition, won't work in the sidebar.

Are you using any of those add-ons?

What other add-ons are you using? There are a number of poorly coded add-ons that cause this.
If you use something like the sidebar addon available by another author, this sidebar... any sidebar addition, won't work in the sidebar.

Are you using any of those add-ons?
Disabled everything and it did not fix but reverting that template(Even though no one has ever touched it) fixed the problem not sure why . .

Sorry for the trouble!

Does anyone have an issue with donations sometimes not appearing? It seems to be random for me, but on occasion I have to manually enter the donation for it to show.

Top Bottom