Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Updates are free. Later on when my website is done I will roll out having to pay for updates and support per year to cover at least a little for maintenance.

Have you set the permissions so they can see it properly?
Yes, people we have been donating like crazy ever since we installed this. Everything permission wise is fine.

But when I click on someone's account to see what they are doing, it says they are viewing an unknown page. Have had multiple users confirm and test this for me.

Yes, people we have been donating like crazy ever since we installed this. Everything permission wise is fine.

But when I click on someone's account to see what they are doing, it says they are viewing an unknown page. Have had multiple users confirm and test this for me.
Oh you mean like that. I always forget to add those. I'll add it to the list for next build after the one I'm about to release.

Robbo updated Donation Manager with a new update entry:

Test Build #34 Released

I have given access to Test Build 34 for people to give the new, very large, update a go.

This includes multiple goals, custom goal lengths, extra options, PayPal handled better and more.

I will write up a big update about this when it is released in Beta 4 or RC 1, depending on how it goes.

You can download it from the usual place and use at your own risk!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not using Test Build 34.

Using the regular one.

When a user asked to be removed from Anonymous, there were two donations, one for the user and one still anonymous, had to remove it from the database to fix that, just a heads up.

Looking forward to the new major version :)!
Huh? Removed from anonymous? Oh as in edit their donation and uncheck it? I know how this could happen due to how I handle anonymous donations. It will be fixed in next big release (probably not next build though).

Huh? Removed from anonymous? Oh as in edit their donation and uncheck it? I know how this could happen due to how I handle anonymous donations. It will be fixed in next big release (probably not next build though).
Sounds good!

And yes I edited the user, made said user not anonymous and then there was them and anonymous.

Can this be used in parallel with the subscription system? I just purchased it and it looks like it will work either or but not both, unless I am not understanding it properly.

Thanks

Can this be used in parallel with the subscription system? I just purchased it and it looks like it will work either or but not both, unless I am not understanding it properly.

Thanks
I doesn't have anything to do with the subscription system. They each work on their own. If you want to do stuff to promote users like subscriptions do you can from the user promotions area, there is donation criteria to set.

You shouldn't have to set any. It should work with custom callbacks on the requests. Just sometimes PayPal likes to not work so it has to be manually set.

Im having the issue of donations not showing up when they are donated. I have to add them manually. Another feature you should do is make the donations rollover. If the donation goal for month 1 isnt met then the remainder rolls over to the month 2 goal. If month 2's goal is met then it starts over at the regular goal again. Also is there a way to edit the goal?

Im having the issue of donations not showing up when they are donated. I have to add them manually. Another feature you should do is make the donations rollover. If the donation goal for month 1 isnt met then the remainder rolls over to the month 2 goal. If month 2's goal is met then it starts over at the regular goal again. Also is there a way to edit the goal?
Do a file health check. Goals change next version.

Does your PayPal have IPN stuff enabled? Can you find IPN history in PayPal? This issue is usually to do with PayPal and hard to fix.

Top Bottom