Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Go into the options. Save the goal description somewhere. Make the goal description blank. Go into tools -> cron jobs. Run the monthly goal one manually. Then go into options and put your description back in place.

This is a known bug which I know how to fix however have 0 time to do it because each add-on needs updates to something which needs proper testing. I am trying to get to it all but there are only so many hours in the day.

Robbo,

This fix isn't working now :( Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric

Just shorted the description again? It should work fine.

There is a big (lots of things changed) update coming to this which was meant to be out by now however for personal reasons I had to take time off. It should be in testers hands by the end of next week. Goals are completely reworked so this issue shouldn't come up at all.

Just shorted the description again? It should work fine.

There is a big (lots of things changed) update coming to this which was meant to be out by now however for personal reasons I had to take time off. It should be in testers hands by the end of next week. Goals are completely reworked so this issue shouldn't come up at all.

Thanks for the fast response.... not sure what happened... but it updated :)

They would be out already except I had to leave for a week. I want it out tomorrow however a lot of testing needs to go into it so I might have to delay it for a few days longer to make sure nothing bad happens.

I have a new transaction system for PayPal which it last thing to do (PayPal testing s forever). When the test build is done I witill give it to my testers and also offer it with clear warning for anyone else to try. Expect this Monday.

Hey, I've been using this add-on for quite some time now. Works great so far but I have one question:
Can you explain how I can automatically promote people who have donated at least a certain amount? I have read the other posts in this thread about cron entries and the user upgrades donation criteria but I get lost at that point. When I go into Cron Entries > User Group Promotions, all I see is the Cron Entry ID, callback, schedule information, etc. How do I actually use this function? Where do I go?

I have a new transaction system for PayPal which it last thing to do (PayPal testing s forever). When the test build is done I witill give it to my testers and also offer it with clear warning for anyone else to try. Expect this Monday.

Which Monday? ;)

Hey, I've been using this add-on for quite some time now. Works great so far but I have one question:
Can you explain how I can automatically promote people who have donated at least a certain amount? I have read the other posts in this thread about cron entries and the user upgrades donation criteria but I get lost at that point. When I go into Cron Entries > User Group Promotions, all I see is the Cron Entry ID, callback, schedule information, etc. How do I actually use this function? Where do I go?
Hey, never got notified of this message sorry. You need to go to users -> user promotions and create a new one. In there under user criteria you should see the options for the donation manager.

Which Monday? ;)
The Monday that has passed :( PayPal had made some changes which complicated things then I got called into an old job and this week just hasn't worked out for me. I'm trying to get a test build out today, just have to test to make sure PayPal is working with it and then I should be able to release.

I just spent from that message until not trying to get it to work with PayPal because PayPal has the crappiest API and tool. Finally found something better and I think it is all working. But too pissed off to release today (unless I do tonight).
What I have left before release is the upgrade script to move your current goal to the new goal system, move over logs and some phrase re-factoring.
This is going to be release as a test build too so will be use at your own risk. If all goes well it will go into RC.

Okay making that release now-ish. It will be a test build I give to testers. Just giving you access as well to play around and if you want to risk it take it live. I expect by the end of the week it will tested well enough to be put into Release Candadite 1. After that is polish and bugs fixed and 1.0 stable :)

I have decided to delay this just to make sure my testers have it at least installing and the basics working. They should have it checked by tomorrow.

I have decided to delay this just to make sure my testers have it at least installing and the basics working. They should have it checked by tomorrow.
Hello!

How do I move the donation box down on the sidebar? I could not get it to work the way you explained on the first page.

Next version I am about to release has those options now anyway. So you might just want to wait until that is stable.

Cool!

Do we have to buy that or are updates free?

Also not sure if you aware but when users visit the the donation's page: http://www.rpdom.com/donations/ for us.

It says they are viewing an unknown page.
Updates are free. Later on when my website is done I will roll out having to pay for updates and support per year to cover at least a little for maintenance.

Have you set the permissions so they can see it properly?

Top Bottom