Donation Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Any idea?
The reason I haven't done one for xPorta is because of how bad it was to do them. There is a new CMS that is going to be released soon, the paid one by guiltar. I will most likely support it. Otherwise you will have to find a 3rd party dev to help.

There is a new CMS that is going to be released soon, the paid one by guiltar. I will most likely support it. Otherwise you will have to find a 3rd party dev to help.

how long is soon? seems that everything XFrelated is always coming soon. :(

The reason I haven't done one for xPorta is because of how bad it was to do them. There is a new CMS that is going to be released soon, the paid one by guiltar. I will most likely support it. Otherwise you will have to find a 3rd party dev to help.

Ok ta, don't blame you re XPortal tbh.

All good ... just brought your donation manager and profile completion addons ... that should make you feel better ;)

The last time he spoke to me he said he was just getting stuff together for release, like how to pay for it etc. The guys working on it also have school so it could take a little while.

Was going to release our updated site next weekend, but I was using XPortal (Urgh). If these guys are doing a proper CMS and actually give support think I'll hold off and wait for them :).

Im confused. i've purchased this last month or so, but had a bunch of issues with the webhoster and changed webhost, now i finally could install it, and i see nothing. No donation option anything. And i've searched the web for the past 30 minutes and nowhere is there an explanation about how to even make it visible on the forum. I know i'm fairly new to Xenforo so i'm totally dependant on instructions... but i really could use some help. So far i installed it, then went to Options and enabled it... Then what? PS Running 3.1.7.1

Go into your registered user group and allow people to use the manager, you will see permissions in there. And if you would like to allow guests to see donations or even donate themselves then do it for that user group as well. If you need further help don't hesitate to ask :)

Please make it so that when you manually add a Donations Entry into a previous month, it dosent add to that months donation goal status!

will 1.0 have support for multiple goals / both monthly and fixed target?
Yep. Work has started but I got sick of writing out templates I have done 100 times in a tedious way so got distracted putting templates on the file system for development. Then I have a client job to do for a couple days and then lastly finish up the next Beta for this (which will be the last before RC and gold).
I expect to have a build to my testers early next week and then once all issues are fixed I'll release, so maybe a week or more after then but not far away finally.

Yep. Work has started but I got sick of writing out templates I have done 100 times in a tedious way so got distracted putting templates on the file system for development. Then I have a client job to do for a couple days and then lastly finish up the next Beta for this (which will be the last before RC and gold).
I expect to have a build to my testers early next week and then once all issues are fixed I'll release, so maybe a week or more after then but not far away finally.

Hopefully, the promise of multiple goals was the reason we purchased. ;)

It is the next thing for me to release however it is a big update so is taking longer than expected. I'll be able to post some screenshots in here tomorrow to show where it is going.

Top Bottom