Domains

JoyFreak

I have a few domains I have purchased a while ago but I am not using them. I am currently using the domain https://www.gnonline.net for Xenforo forum along with the .co.uk and .org extensions too but I am not too sure if it is the best choice out of all the domains I have. Here is the list, would love your opinions:

torozor.com
digitalbros.net
game-network.org
mythofsoma.org
mmo-forum.com
mmorpg-forum.com
game-forum.net
mmozone.net
mmorpgzone.net
worldoflegend.org
legendofmir.org
gamesnetwork.org
animenetwork.org
joymax.co.uk
joyfreak.com
wemade.org
mirresource.com

Last edited:
If any of these domains are better than the current one I am using gnonline.net
I quite like joyfreak.com

Thing is I am a bit frustrated I can't register the .com extension and the guy who is selling it is asking way too much.

JoyFreak.com could have some interesting gamer-related branding done on it. All things normalized, thats the best one. Given you may have used and worked on another, weigh that out.

JoyFreak.com could have some interesting gamer-related branding done on it. All things normalized, thats the best one. Given you may have used and worked on another, weigh that out.

A lot of people have said what you have said. The decision was quite simple after that, I went with JoyFreak.com. It can be branded and is more memorable than gnonline.net. Majority of those domains are now listed with godaddy auctions. Thanks for your help guys!

Top Bottom