XF 2.2 Dohtheme xenforo 2.2.12 theme setup help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broadcaster

Hello, I'm new to the xenforo 2.2.12 system and I don't have enough technical knowledge. I bought a premium licensed theme from Dohtheme.com. However, I have no information on how to install this theme. How can I install a licensed theme in detail, I need help on this. I seem to be regretting that I chose Xenforo. 😣

You need to ask the style developer in the style support thread or on their site.

I followed the steps you mentioned here. I installed and it failed.

You need to ask in the style support thread or on the developers site.

You bought this theme, right?

Find the theme here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/styles-2-x.45/

Then go to its thread, and ask the same question there. A moderator will close this thread soon because this is not realted to XenForo but related to the theme you bought.

If you ask your question inside the thread which belongs to that theme, we can help you there.

(PS: There is an installation.html, you should read that for how to install it.)

Last edited:
You bought this theme, right?

Find the theme here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/styles-2-x.45/

Then go to its thread, and ask the same question there. A moderator will close this thread soon because this is not realted to XenForo but related to the theme you bought.

If you ask your question inside the thread which belongs to that theme, we can help you there.

(PS: There is an installation.html, you should read that for how to install it.)
No, I bought the theme from dohtheme.com. If the forum title is in the wrong place, our Moderator friend can delete the thread. Thanks everyone for their help.

Hello,

Thank you all for trying to help.

@Broadcaster, you asked me about the installation process, and I told you it's just importing the parent theme file. and for more details we're including a documentation folder containing all the information needed to install and configure the theme detailed with images so where is the problem?

I replied to your ticket and I have no problem in helping you install the theme or installing it for you without any fees, no need for this depression or regret for choosing xenForo.

Regards

Hello,

Thank you all for trying to help.

@Broadcaster, you asked me about the installation process, and I told you it's just importing the parent theme file. and for more details we're including a documentation folder containing all the information needed to install and configure the theme detailed with images so where is the problem?

I replied to your ticket and I have no problem in helping you install the theme or installing it for you without any fees, no need for this depression or regret for choosing xenForo.
I followed the said steps and I couldn't install it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom