1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Doh! Broke the addon installer

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Dakota Storm, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Dakota Storm

Dakota Storm Well-Known Member

Code:
    Server Error
    Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'group_whitelist' doesn't have a default value

[LIST=1]
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/PostRating/Install.php at line 153
    [*]Dark_PostRating_Install->_installVersion1() in Dark/PostRating/Install.php at line 63
    [*]Dark_PostRating_Install::install()
    [*]call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    [*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    [*]XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/admin.php at line 13
    [/LIST]

Any ideas how to fix this?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

What are you installing and how?
    I see reference to an add-on there.

3. Dakota Storm

Yup, I decided to reinstall the post ratings addon after removing it. but every time I try I run it to that error.

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to contact the developer for support.

I know what's causing it but only the developer can fix it.

5. Dakota Storm

No worries, cheers Paul.