Dog Thrown of Roof In Egypt *Warning Very Graphic*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this on XF?

I've no intention of watching the video - it'll be unpleasant, but this sort of sensationalist posting on a software company forum is a bit out of place and unnecessary.

I've had videos posted on my cycling forums of people being run over with their heads crushed and brain matter being strewn across the road etc. but I would never think of posting them here. Entirely unsuitable - as they were for my own forums - hence their immediate removal.

Might I politely request this thread be removed.

Shaun

Why is this on XF?

I've no intention of watching the video - it'll be unpleasant, but this sort of sensationalist posting on a software company forum is a bit out of place and unnecessary.

I've had videos posted on my cycling forums of people being run over with their heads crushed and brain matter being strewn across the road etc. but I would never think of posting them here. Entirely unsuitable - as they were for my own forums - hence their immediate removal.

Might I politely request this thread be removed.

Shaun
He is spreading the word!!!! meh.... I replyed to that anyway..

It is utterly horrific, but as GeeksChat said, probably not the sort of thing that should be on a companies forum. And it feels somewhat like we're only encouraging and pleasing the sick individual(s) behind this sort of thing.

It's depressing that humans can be so awful.

might as well close this. I didnt have a bad intention when I posted this but there are people that like to bash everything you try to do..

Peggy, I guess I best bow out. There are many human beings being slaughtered around the world and even though I am an animal lover, I put a human life above any animal. Ciao for now!

We are animals One and the same. You talk like there's a difference.

The guy in the first video is a heartless low-life. The dog seemed docile. Not all dogs are such angels though. I guess there are some psycho people and dogs out there.

Elderly people being attacked by a pitbull.
<video removed>

Probably best if I close this now.

It really is an extremely unpleasant video (wish I didn't have to watch it) and this thread seems to have gone off the rails already.

I've also removed the videos - if people really want to view them then no doubt a quick search on YouTube will yield results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom