Does Xenforo 2.0 have an option to keep the classic postbit styles?

The new Xenforo 2.0 has new member cards that appear when you either hover or click on the user's name. It contains all of the usual information you'd find there, but it seems to have been used as a way to get that info out of the postbit as well. I'm seeing that where there used to be information about Join Date, Message Count, and other items we may have added with custom code, it's now all blank.

Is there any option to have that information in the postbit still in the dashboard, or is that something we'll have to edit back into the templates?

Bonus Question: Are any of the new features "toggle-able"? Like the new feature where you can post a new thread right from the forum's main thread listing page? Can I cut that off with the push of a button or is all of this going to require template edits?

I added pictures to illustrate what I'm talking about. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• member tooltip.webp
    member tooltip.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 52
  • postbit.webp
    postbit.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 53
  • thread.webp
    thread.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 51
You can display more information with a message. See the "Messages" style property group for various options.

There is no toggle over quick thread (beyond permissions), so changing that would require a template edit.

Top Bottom