XF 2.2 Does not recharge automatically

kvnhtbs

Since a few days, when I post a new topic (for example), the forum stays blank. Does not recharge automatically. I have to manually click update and the topic appears, or the answer.

What's going on?

Thank you

I mean my website.

I have noticed that when I hit "Publish", everything is published, but I get a blank screen. I have to update manually. I haven't changed anything recently, I THINK.

I mean my website.

I have noticed that when I hit "Publish", everything is published, but I get a blank screen. I have to update manually. I haven't changed anything recently, I THINK.
Publish?
Are you talking about when actually logged into XF and interacting directly, or an interface that allows you to push files to the web page.

Also, try clearing your browser cache.

What is the address of your site.

That happens to me from Opera, from Google Chrome and even from Safari on iPhone. At first I thought it was a matter of my browser, but it is not.

Before I posted a new thread on the web but it didn't happen to me, but then I posted new replies in the thread and it kept happening.

XF shows me a blank page. Does not recharge automatically.

The website is: foroxxx .com

I put space so that it does not link as it is a +18 website.

XF shows me a blank page. Does not recharge automatically.
site loaded quickly for me. Do you have an any plugins for preventing ads loaded in your browser?
Sent you a convo to create a user for me and I'll test it. Only requirement will be to delete that user and any test content I created after trying.

site loaded quickly for me. Do you have an any plugins for preventing ads loaded in your browser?
Sent you a convo to create a user for me and I'll test it. Only requirement will be to delete that user and any test content I created after trying.
I have blockers but even without them this happens to me.

Top Bottom