I don't plan to release it publicly, but I'd like to start putting together a Xenforo style to match my main site. I have an existing header layout that I would like to keep, so it will be more than a simple color change. I'm sure it'll be easier to do once the CSS has been put into the style properties system, but is there any other reason why I would need to wait for the next beta release? If I did it now, would I have to redo any of my work? If someone with more knowledge of the style system could shed a little light on the situation, it would be most appreciated.