Does 1.5 have accessibility options for ....

Stonedog

Users with visual issues and abnormalities . I ask this to find out of xenforo 1.5 has a way built into the end users tools/preferences settings for adjustment of brightness and contrast without being able to change colors or the background itself or similar such things of the overall design. Put it basically like it is, Users with hyper sensitivity to high contrast or above average brightly constructed Forums , sites etc...

Doing so in the GPU is of course the most obvious answer, but lets say not everyone needs to be let loose in a NVIDIA Control panel and thats a non option , at this point anyway.

Thank you for any help in answering this question,

Stone Dog

It does not.

However I personally think that such users will search out for methods that work for all websites or even more preferably for their whole computer experience, so resolving those troubles on a single website doesn't seem very straightforward to me. I'd rather write up a guide on how to set it up for everything, think that helps them more.

It does not.

However I personally think that such users will search out for methods that work for all websites or even more preferably for their whole computer experience, so resolving those troubles on a single website doesn't seem very straightforward to me. I'd rather write up a guide on how to set it up for everything, think that helps them more.

THATS THE THING, IT IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERY WEBSITE, SO SOME MAY GET TO DARK, OR NOT DARK ENOUGH ETC.... Sorry about the Caps there, its late here. Its something thats becoming a issue more and more , accessibility tools that is.

Thank you for the information, I will get it resolved another way. I was just wanting to find out before I took another approach.

Respectfully,

Stone Dog again, sorry caps.......

Top Bottom