Document Manager (Article, tutorial, manual) 30$ from the 1st to the 15th of September [Paid]

Ah... So it's an articles system. I saw the name yesterday and wondered why would anyone make a "Documents" addon when the xenforo resource manager is available.

You should rename it to Articles Manager or something similar. Like mentioned before, a "Documents" system usually means something is available to download.

And the articles page looks good by the way.

Just here are some thoughts which you may or may not find relevant... :)

I had briefly toyed with the idea of coding an articles system for xenforo, but did not go ahead with it. While planning for it, I realized most people want what they call a "CMS" for xenforo. I realized what that meant for most people was nothing but a combination of an articles system and a menu system. It's like I should be able to create a page with content as in a article, manage it in categories etc but also be able to link specific articles or categories to the navbar in the menu and the url should be settable without the route.

Your article system is satisfying the first need. If you could modify it to include ability to set articles (as pages) or categories to any menu item or custom url, you could rebrand and market this as a CMS, which would arguably generate a lot more sales... :)

Regards

Ah... So it's an articles system. I saw the name yesterday and wondered why would anyone make a "Documents" addon when the xenforo resource manager is available.
You should rename it to Articles Manager or something similar. Like mentioned before, a "Documents" system usually means something is available to download.

We will maturate this as advices tends to differ but thanks for giving us your point.

And the articles page looks good by the way.

Thanks ! We wanted to make something clean and more focused on content.

I had briefly toyed with the idea of coding an articles system for xenforo, but did not go ahead with it. While planning for it, I realized most people want what they call a "CMS" for xenforo. I realized what that meant for most people was nothing but a combination of an articles system and a menu system. It's like I should be able to create a page with content as in a article, manage it in categories etc but also be able to link specific articles or categories to the navbar in the menu and the url should be settable without the route.

Your article system is satisfying the first need. If you could modify it to include ability to set articles (as pages) or categories to any menu item or custom url, you could rebrand and market this as a CMS, which would arguably generate a lot more sales... :)

Hum, this doesn't seem totally clear to me, I am unsure on how you are seing that.

Start today :D

Special discount offer for a limited time - 30$ from the 1st to the 15th of September

Suggestion:
  • Convert thread/post to document.
  • Change document owner or attribute document to someone else.
Nice add-on. :)

Top Bottom