Do you own a laptop?

• Yes

Votes: 65 89.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.0%

• Total voters
I've 2 my own. One medion and the other LG

Hf7Rm.jpg

I own a little Acer netbook (Aspire One), which sucks. But I'm about to sell my netbook and my PC in order to buy a MacBook Pro. :)

Yes, I have two laptops. However, I barely use 'em anymore since I built this new PC that I'm using now. I'm very eager to get a new MacBook Pro soon, though.

None. When I can afford one, I'll get a MacBook Pro. Reasons are: A) I like the Multi-Touch Mousepad and B) I already have a Windows PC and Linux PC.

I have an old HP laptop, single core AMD Turion with 1GB RAM. The only reason I'm using it right now is so that I can download & burn a copy of Ubuntu 10.10 so that I can fix my PC!

What's with the MBP fanatic here ;)

I have been thinking about a new laptop to replace my current Thinkpad T60. I'm a long time Thinkpad user (T20, T42, T60). My Thinkpads have been sat on, dropped, watered on but they don't miss a beat.

Anyone who in similar situation can give me some explanation why people seem to pay lot of money for MBP?

I'm a business power user and i don't watch movies or play games on my laptop. I love Thinkpad keyboard, their durability, and their 14"1 screen.

Asus 1201N netbook - it doesn't get much better than that... except for the newer model with greater battery life. For $450 it is cheap enough to upgrade every few years without a second thought, powerful enough to play HD video, small enough to carry everywhere at 3 lbs and high enough screen resolution at 1280 x 1024 to feel comfortable. Battery life is a respectable 4 hours (new one is 6). Love it... and it's really pretty too.

Asus 1201N netbook - it doesn't get much better than that... except for the newer model with greater battery life. For $450 it is cheap enough to upgrade every few years without a second thought, powerful enough to play HD video, small enough to carry everywhere at 3 lbs and high enough screen resolution at 1280 x 1024 to feel comfortable. Battery life is a respectable 4 hours (new one is 6). Love it... and it's really pretty too.
what's the new model.

Yeah, HP laptop running windows 7 ;)

Had to replace the hard drive and AC adaptor after 3 years of extensive usage. Well, the laptop is On at least 15 hours a day and in sleep mode when not in use. I have to reboot once a week because, for some odd reason, some programs stop working properly or don't work at all, such is the case of Windows Live Messenger. It really is a frustrating experience as I have to save all opened/unsaved documents, 20-40, sometimes more! (not a well-organized person here :( ).

Oops! I must reboot now, once I get a message like the one below, it means I really have to:

note.webp

Top Bottom