Do you cover your webcam?

I mean. There are articles and posts everywhere that tell you to "cover up your webcam now!" as though as you are already being watched or it's incredibly easy to break into someone's machine. Don't you think there'd be random photo's of celebrities being leaked online if it's as easy as the internet makes it out to be? I understand it's possible, but it's not like someone has a piece of software somewhere with a list of thousands of PC's on which they can literally just "view" a camera whenever they please?

But what if we just live in the vortex of time which permits us to think we are free and yet our enemies are using the footage of us picking our nose or making stupid faces when we yawn, as blackmail? How do you know what the stars or famous are or are not going through?

I understand you're thinking the world is wasting it's time hacking and snooping and plotting the plan of illuminati and new world orders and etc... even if that's not what you think you're thinking right now, you'll realize in time that's what you're looking at... a world of individuals with personal barriers of emotional and intellectual levels that perhaps will never be adjusted well enough to permit all of us to just accept one another, and trust we can leave our doors unlocked, cars keyless, and eat for free...

I'd like one of those planets too please. Let me know when you find it :)

But what if we just live in the vortex of time which permits us to think we are free and yet our enemies are using the footage of us picking our nose or making stupid faces when we yawn, as blackmail? How do you know what the stars or famous are or are not going through?

I understand you're thinking the world is wasting it's time hacking and snooping and plotting the plan of illuminati and new world orders and etc... even if that's not what you think you're thinking right now, you'll realize in time that's what you're looking at... a world of individuals with personal barriers of emotional and intellectual levels that perhaps will never be adjusted well enough to permit all of us to just accept one another, and trust we can leave our doors unlocked, cars keyless, and eat for free...

I'd like one of those planets too please. Let me know when you find it :)
Are you saying illuminati alien hackers are watching me?!? I need to inform Mulder!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom