Do upgraded forums get picked up by Google?

Divinum Fiat

Hi all, I just decided to make some of my forum categories a 'paid only' section. The titles and sub-forum title headings are clickable by guests but content can't be read. My 'visitors' account has dropped by 2/3. Question is, do the 'hidden' forums and posts still get picked up by Google?

Hi all, I just decided to make some of my forum categories a 'paid only' section. The titles and sub-forum title headings are clickable by guests but content can't be read. My 'visitors' account has dropped by 2/3. Question is, do the 'hidden' forums and posts still get picked up by Google?
No. There is a way to give google a login but I've never been able to get it to work. I'm sure someone here can tell us how to set it up properly.

No. There is a way to give google a login but I've never been able to get it to work. I'm sure someone here can tell us how to set it up properly.

There's no way to do this, that's called cloaking and Google doesn't allow it. Maybe you are thinking of AdSense, there's a way to give a google a login so the ads stay relevant in pages locked by a login, but this has no bearing on search.

There's no way to do this, that's called cloaking and Google doesn't allow it. Maybe you are thinking of AdSense, there's a way to give a google a login so the ads stay relevant in pages locked by a login, but this has no bearing on search.
You're right, I got the two confused.

Top Bottom