Do I change the emails?

Drae

I've asked this before but never got a clear answer (but then I did usually do it as one of a few questions lol).

Anyway - my community which I am bringing onto Xenforo has members with multiple accounts linked up to the same email. I understand that Xenforo means each account needs a unique email attached to it, but during the conversion of the database from Zetaboards > PHPBB > Xenforo, will I need to manually edit every duplicate email so that the accounts and posts don't merge and to stop any other weird errors that might happen because of it?

I've asked this before but never got a clear answer (but then I did usually do it as one of a few questions lol).

Anyway - my community which I am bringing onto Xenforo has members with multiple accounts linked up to the same email. I understand that Xenforo means each account needs a unique email attached to it, but during the conversion of the database from Zetaboards > PHPBB > Xenforo, will I need to manually edit every duplicate email so that the accounts and posts don't merge and to stop any other weird errors that might happen because of it?

Welcome to Xenforo!

As a fellow RP site owner, I welcome you aboard(I thought I was alone D:....)

Please don't hold me to this because it's really late and I don't want to enter my test environment at 6 am but I believe during the importing process, you can have it ignore the users with the same emails, so they don't get merged.(I'm sure someone will come along and correct me on this if I'm wrong)

Top Bottom