Lack of interest Disposable/Temp Email

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There are so many of these it'd probably be nearly unmaintainable for XF to have a one click option to disable these, you can block email domains though and I think @digitalpoint posted a list with a lot of these somewhere

Actualy @Chris D answer on this.

Was more referring to keeping track of all of the new temporary domain emails that are seemingly constantly being created, updating the database of them wouldn't be an issue but I'd imagine if XF had a feature specifically for this there would be people complaining that domain X wasn't successfully blocked. Maybe if there was some sort of official API that XenForo had for something like this which users could contribute to that each board automatically updated from every X days it'd be a bit easier to maintain since you'll have the ability to contribute to the list (with some sort of verification, probably)

Was more referring to keeping track of all of the new temporary domain emails that are seemingly constantly being created, updating the database of them wouldn't be an issue but I'd imagine if XF had a feature specifically for this there would be people complaining that domain X wasn't successfully blocked. Maybe if there was some sort of official API that XenForo had for something like this which users could contribute to that each board automatically updated from every X days it'd be a bit easier to maintain since you'll have the ability to contribute to the list (with some sort of verification, probably)
Yap Xenforo user and add on developer can try to focus on this one!

Top Bottom