• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Display Unit Smilies

ToDie4

FULL SIZE SMILEY SAMPLE DEMO

Display_Unit.webp

This smiley set is a full replacement set for the default smilies used in xenForo plus some bonuses.

Pack contains the full size originals, a resized version renamed and a resized version at 20px ready for upload.

Simply upload to your server in the root/styles/xenforo/smilies folder and choose to replace existing, no need to worry about existing default smilies used on your board, these will appear in place of the existing smilies in posts. ;)

Original designer credits: Original69Sin

You are free to use these on your sites, you must not redistribute these on your own sites.

Attachments

Unfortunately less so when you use the 20px versions: they become hardly recognizable (and therefor quite unusable). The big ones in the OP however look really cool and certainly absolutely unique.

The full size versions are included for users to resize to their own preference, most of my smilies demand a larger pixel size to appreciate their features, I make such a tiny pack included because people would complain if I didn't, now they complain because I do, oh how life can be so ironic.

Top Bottom