Display Name (admin override) for my xenForo site?:

CritiKiL

I would like someone to do a custom script which would allow the ADMIN or user to enter a 'Display Name' which would be the primary name used on the site and would be changeable, unlike the name people use to register. Willing to pay for it at a reasonable price. I'm using the latest version of xenForo w/Blackend theme...

BTW: The reason I need this for my site is because it is an Online Gaming site and sometimes the members register with their own names, and everyone only recognizes them by their PSN, XBL or PC names. With the Display Name, I or the registrar can easily correct or change their display name without it affecting how they originally signed up.

There is no feature like this, and I am not aware of any addons that do this.

XF allows you to login using either your email address or username. In that respect you can change the username without affecting the email login option.

There is no feature like this, and I am not aware of any addons that do this.

XF allows you to login using either your email address or username. In that respect you can change the username without affecting the email login option.
Ahah! I see that now. I could have sworn that it says that the username would be permanent and cannot be changed. But I just checked and it 'can'. So that makes this request obsolete. Thanks Jake (again! lol)

Top Bottom