1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Display day, hour, minute, second below per message

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Hải Yến, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Hải Yến

Hải Yến New Member

For specific characters of the forum which I am managing is to display clearly the time immediately after opening a new topic or replying to a topic.
    Under each topic, or answers to a topic, "Yesterday at 2:39 PM", "12 minutes ago", and "A moment ago," always appear. I want time to be displayed as hour:minute:seconds day/month/year (Example: 23:49:50 16/02/2013) below the article. It is displayed immediately after a topic is shown or when there is a reply to a topic. Furthermore, I want to insert a line of time (hour:minute:seconds day/month/year) below each message.
    I thought that Locale.php file (library/XenForo/Locale.php) may be edited but I do not know how to edit.
    Please! help me.
    I thank you very much.
  2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I see you haven't linked your forum account to your license. You can do that in the Forum Users section of the Customer Area here: http://xenforo.com/customers

Then we will be able to provide forum support.