XF 1.5 Disable logging of IPs for admins

XYZ500

I see IP logs do not get imported. What can one do to make sure that admin IP logs never get logged/recorded while IPs of all other users do get logged? Is this possible?

I tried that one. It hides, but not removes. It allows admins to see the IP. Mind that you need to make moderators admin to let them moderate things like new users. So most moderators will still see IPs which defies the purpose.

I tried that one. It hides, but not removes. It allows admins to see the IP. Mind that you need to make moderators admin to let them moderate things like new users. So most moderators will still see IPs which defies the purpose.

We use that one also. It has an option to completely remove ("do not store") ip addresses for usergroups you select.

Yes, I need that on per user basis so that I can completely remove superadmin IP and possibly some others, but still store IPs for other admins.

Yes, I need that on per user basis so that I can completely remove superadmin IP and possibly some others, but still store IPs for other admins.

If I remember correctly it is possible in Xenforo to assign permissions to single users also. ;)
In our case just 1 account has the permission to not store his ip address.

Top Bottom