XF 1.2 disable/change exposeMask on wrapped XF installation

Paul Thomson

Hello,

I am currently setting up my XF installation and as the forums will be part of my wordpress website I have customised the theme stylings to accommodate the header and footer designs of my current wordpress installation.

You can see my live board here: http://www.livefreedietravelling.com/community/

Does anybody know how to edit the settings of the exposeMask which is activated when the user clicks on Sign-Up Now/Log in or Sign up links?

Currently when the user clicks the Sign-Up Now/Log in links the entire page has the exposeMask applied.

I've come up with a very short-term solution by editing the CSS to include a top parameter:

HTML:
div#exposeMask {
top: 490px !important;
}

but the above code now creates an empty 490px area at the bottom of the page when the exposeMask is initiated.

Is there any way to edit the exposeMask settings somewhere to remove 490px from the page height calculations?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Regards,
Paul

Hi Brogan,

Thanks for the reply, I'm not looking to completely disable the exposeMask, just adjust either where it displays (Ie, not at the top of the page but where the actual forum starts as I'm using a custom header) or the total height of the mask. If you have a look at my board (link above), click on the login button and then scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thanks,
Paul

That function is controlled by JavaScript, so I'm not sure it's going to be possible.
Effectively you need to get the current page height and then subtract the 490px you have set for the top.
I don't think you can do that using xen:calc.

Top Bottom