Disable Censor [Deleted]

Moydow

Moydow submitted a new resource:

Disable Censor - Adds an option to user preferences to disable the automated censor.

Adds an option to user preferences to disable the automated censor. The censor is enabled by default, and for logged-out users.

Installation:
  1. Unzip the downloaded zip file.
  2. Upload the contents of the "upload" folder to the root of your Xenforo installation.
  3. In the Admin Control Panel, go to "Add-ons" and click "Install".

Read more about this resource...

Hello.

I'm very interested to buy your addon.

Just to be clear before buying:

The censor feature on XF is enabled by default for visitors (like Google Bots) replacing any bad words with "***" right?

So, after i buy this addon, users can disable the censor and see the bad words?

This is exactly what i need, because Google seems to flag anything on my Forum.

Hello.

I'm very interested to buy your addon.

Just to be clear before buying:

The censor feature on XF is enabled by default for visitors (like Google Bots) replacing any bad words with "***" right?

So, after i buy this addon, users can disable the censor and see the bad words?

This is exactly what i need, because Google seems to flag anything on my Forum.
That's right. Logged-out users and bots will still see the censored words (like "****") as usual, but registered members get an option to disable that and see the actual words.

Just bought your addon, but, after the PayPal screen i got the following message:

Considering the image, my order number is: "2MJ33746M89307149".

Thanks.

Yeah, the order shows up in the system, so probably the email hasn't arrived yet or ended up in spam somehow.

Yeah, the order shows up in the system, so probably the email hasn't arrived yet or ended up in spam somehow.

Very well!

After some minutes I did receive the download link by email.

Thank you very much for your work. In the next days I’m gonna to write a review for you.

Keep sending your resources with a good price and we are going to keep buying.

Just an FYI for those who land here. It took about 3 minutes for the above licence info to update after the transaction.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:

Can we have any further explanation about this?

Is security issues? Because i bought this add-on and i use it on a live and a very big and busy board.

Maybe XenForo should be more transparent to this kind of decisions, since they affect all the clients along the way.

Top Bottom