Dimension

Dimension [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
My themes don't come with a collapsible node feature, sorry about that!

Add the following to extra.less to change forum names:
Less:
.node-title{
    color: #ff0000;
    a{
        color: inherit;
    }
}

Thanks

1. I have added background photos to my forums and I want to know how I can remove the text of the forum title so that it does not cover the background image.

2. I don't see the last thread created in the forum overview, how do I show the last thread created in each forum?

Thanks

1. I have added background photos to my forums and I want to know how I can remove the text of the forum title so that it does not cover the background image.

2. I don't see the last thread created in the forum overview, how do I show the last thread created in each forum?
Hello,

Do you mind sending me a PM with your URL so I can take a look at the code? :)

Thanks

Adding this to extra.less will remove the forum name from your grid images, however only do this if there's a very good reason for it. Instead of adding the forum name to your grid images, I would suggest using the text instead.
Less:
.focus-grid .block--category .node-title a{
    font-size: 0;
}

Adding this to extra.less will remove the forum name from your grid images, however only do this if there's a very good reason for it. Instead of adding the forum name to your grid images, I would suggest using the text instead.
Less:
.focus-grid .block--category .node-title a{
}
Is there no way to remove the titles of certain forums?

If you want to isolate certain forums, use this. Change the node--is2 class to the ID of your forum/node.

Less:
.focus-grid .node--id2 .node-title a{
}

If you want to isolate certain forums, use this. Change the node--is2 class to the ID of your forum/node.

Less:
.focus-grid .node--id2 .node-title a{
}
The problem is that the forum cannot be opened because clicking on the image does not enter, is it possible to make the image clickable?

The problem is that the forum cannot be opened because clicking on the image does not enter, is it possible to make the image clickable?
I will reply to your topic on the xenfocus site since we're currently asking/answering the same questions in different topics :)

I will reply to your topic on the xenfocus site since we're currently asking/answering the same questions in different topics :)
Sorry…hehe

How I delete this?

Attachments

• 4B2D7E65-7CE7-433F-91F7-6F55E84A44E4.webp
    4B2D7E65-7CE7-433F-91F7-6F55E84A44E4.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom