Digital Point Social Bar [Deleted]

You can invalid (not closed CSS in your style sheets that is causing CSS further down to be mucked).

for example:
Code:
.oio-banner-zone li {
margin: 0 0 0 0 !important;
)

Thanks.
That fixed the styling, but still, nothing shows up:
qZl3ZdO.png

Someone put !important on a bunch of the default CSS that shouldn't be there. Probably just want to revert to default social_bar.css, because yours is all screwed up.

Worked like a charm. Is there any way to make links no follow?
I suppose you could edit the JS... since the feed links are generated in the JS. Not sure it really would be worth the effort to be honest though. And easier thing to do is just block the social_bar.js file from being spidered if you are worried about Google seeing the JS generated links are "dofollow".

I don't know much about XCache myself, but judging from the error, I'm guessing it wants you to set an admin login/password in your php.ini...

Now i'm getting this:

The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console.

I've installed memcached successfully. Social bar is now showing but not showing tweets

Edit: Working fine now

Last edited:
I am using Xcache and most of the time the feed is empty. Sometimes one recent post from my list will show up. Sometimes I will get an error in Xenforo overlay "requested page could not be found".

Screen Shot 2014-06-10 at 10.50.34.webp

Last edited:
It started working ok after I switched to memcache backend cache.

The question is: how can I make it display last 5 posts from twitter list? Right now it is showing only one latest post.

Top Bottom