Digital Point Image Proxy

Digital Point Image Proxy [Paid] 1.0.4

No permission to buy ($75.00)
No, this addon was actually released before the xenforo image proxy functionality, so I think you can safely turn off the xenforo one.

I seem to be having another problem with this addon. All images are not including the src image. Which in turns, breaks the image.

it just says src="proxy/image"

Example:
bJ2uyey.png

Looks like your system doesn't recognize the route prefix for some reason. If you have debug enabled on your site, go to Admin -> Development and make sure you have a public route prefix of "proxy" that points to "DigitalPointImageProxy_Route_Prefix_Proxy". If it's there, try opening it and just hitting Save Prefix (that will rebuild XenForo's route cache.

Looks like your system doesn't recognize the route prefix for some reason. If you have debug enabled on your site, go to Admin -> Development and make sure you have a public route prefix of "proxy" that points to "DigitalPointImageProxy_Route_Prefix_Proxy". If it's there, try opening it and just hitting Save Prefix (that will rebuild XenForo's route cache.
To no avail.

Do you by chance have a dev site where you could disable all other addons just to see if something is conflicting somehow?

I just disabled all addons but the image proxy and it still does it.
I just noticed i am on version 1.0.3 of the addon and using php 5.6
Could this be the issue?
(I don't have access to to version 1.0.4)

It's been awhile since it was released, so I don't remember exactly what was changed, but from the release notes, it looks like that might be the case...

upload_2015-12-1_12-8-1.webp

I don't see why it wouldn't be, but I haven't tested it myself yet. I can't do anything with PHP7 until memcache and geoip extensions are PHP7 compatible.
memcached php extension and geoip php extension both have separate github php7 compatible branches but it isn't mainstream

see https://github.com/gophp7/gophp7-ext/wiki/extensions-catalog

my PHP 7.0.0 build with geoip, memcached, redis PHP 7 branches https://community.centminmod.com/posts/21525/

Code:
php -v
PHP 7.0.0 (cli) (built: Dec  4 2015 04:55:02) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2015 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2015 Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.6-dev, Copyright (c) 1999-2015, by Zend Technologies

Code:
php --ri redis

redis

Redis Support => enabled
Redis Version => 2.2.5

Code:
php -m
[PHP Modules]
bcmath
bz2
calendar
Core
ctype
curl
date
dom
enchant
exif
filter
ftp
gd
geoip
gettext
gmp
hash
iconv
imagick
imap
intl
json
libxml
mbstring
mcrypt
memcached
mysqli
mysqlnd
openssl
pcntl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
pdo_sqlite
Phar
posix
pspell
readline
redis
Reflection
session
shmop
SimpleXML
snmp
soap
sockets
SPL
sqlite3
standard
sysvmsg
sysvsem
sysvshm
tidy
tokenizer
xml
xmlreader
xmlrpc
xmlwriter
Zend OPcache
zip
zlib

[Zend Modules]
Zend OPcache

Ah i see memcache php extension has a php7 branch too https://github.com/websupport-sk/pecl-memcache/tree/NON_BLOCKING_IO_php7

If you go to one of the image URLs it generates (/proxy/*********/image.png), and it doesn't give you some sort of Nginx error like 404, then most likely the request is being passed along to the application (XF) which is a good thing. If you get a 1x1 pixel, then most likely it's getting some sort of exception somewhere in the DigitalPointImageProxy_Model_Proxy->getImage() method.

You could go into the Model/Proxy.php file and have it log any exceptions to your server log to help debug it if you wanted...

If you add this in the "catch" block, maybe it will give some more info:
PHP:
XenForo_Error::logException($e, false);
revisiting this again as I still get 1x1 images if i enable this addon, which log will the exceptions go to ?

could it be that image proxy can't find the images ? i have [bd] Attachment Store installed which moved attachmets to data directory

Last edited:
Reactions: rdn
Latest XenForo, Digital Point Image Proxy 1.0.4, on PHP 7.0.4 embedded images still broken on our installation.
Any idea how can I debug on this @digitalpoint ?
j9l279B.png

Thanks!

Edit: Working fine now :)

Last edited:
revisiting this again as I still get 1x1 images if i enable this addon, which log will the exceptions go to ?

could it be that image proxy can't find the images ? i have [bd] Attachment Store installed which moved attachmets to data directory
On my installation Eva, I track it down it's due to staticfiles.conf.
Looks like images needs PHP executed on them when you have this addon.

I just remove .png on this line of Nginx Config:
Code:
location ~* \.(3gp|gif|jpg|jpeg|png|ico|wmv|avi|asf|asx|mpg|mpeg|mp4|pls|mp3|mid|wav|swf|flv|exe|zip|tar|rar|gz|tgz|bz2|uha|7z|doc|docx|xls|xlsx|pdf|iso)$ {
    gzip_static off;
  #add_header Pragma public;
  #add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;
  #add_header X-Xss-Protection "1; mode=block" always;
  #add_header X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff" always;
  add_header Access-Control-Allow-Origin *;
  add_header Cache-Control "public, must-revalidate, proxy-revalidate";
    access_log off;
    expires 30d;
    break;
        }
Seems this addon use .png in all image embed.

Top Bottom