XF 2.1 Different contents between header and breadcrumbs

I am replacing our existing forum over at https://www.findmall.com over to XF 2.1 and I have a question about having different contents on each forum between the header and breadcrumbs.

We are still keeping global header and logo all same but the space underneath the header and above the breadcrumbs

is it possible to have different contents in that area in each forum? We have different product images or rules in each forum on our existing forum if you want to go look to see what we mean by scouting a couple of forums.

we search on this site but seen all answers is about different header which we don’t wan to change our global header

is there a way to achieve this or an add-on that will do this function?

I purchased Ad Manager by Siropu and it does close to what I am looking for above if I use html and paste it in the "Create Ad - Code" but I wanted to be able to edit the header in a WYSIWYG editor box instead of using html and copying everyting between the <bod> tag and paste it in Ad Manager.

Is there a Addon that have a WYSIWYG editor built in and can add text to each forum separately?

Top Bottom