1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Different color on tabs

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by mikelowrey, May 23, 2015.

1. mikelowrey

mikelowrey Active Member

Hey Gang,

I am using Node as Tabs and there is one tab I would like to change the font color to make it different from the rest. How can I do that?

Thank you.

2. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

Try Custom Tabs by Siropu
    That addon have the option to add your own CSS to the tabs, maybe is what you're looking for:
    [​IMG]

3. mikelowrey

mikelowrey Active Member

@rafass I do have the options with Node as Tabs too, but when I entered the color, nothing changed...:confused:

4. mikelowrey

mikelowrey Active Member

5. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

mm.. no idea mikelowrey. I don't have this addon installed now.
    ... taking a quick look again at the addon description and looking your screenshot... o_O
    are you sure you can stylish your tabs with node as tabs? o_O
    You can ask there anyway:
    https://xenforo.com/community/resources/nodes-as-tabs.9/

6. mikelowrey

mikelowrey Active Member

Hopefully I can :) thanks for the link will check it out now. Thank you again.

7. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

or try using !important in your css
    eg:
    color: orange !important;

8. mikelowrey

mikelowrey Active Member

Nothing... thx anyways, let me look into their discussion.

rafass likes this.
  9. TJA

TJA Well-Known Member

Add to your EXTRA.css
    Code:
    .navTab.nodetabXX .navLink {
    color: #ff6600 !important;
    }
    XX represents the number of you node tab, if you're unsure where this is provide a link to your forum, change color to suit.

10. mikelowrey

mikelowrey Active Member

Wow @TJA you are amazing :D that did the trick. but now that you are here, and since I noticed you are very good with ui.x is it possible to create something like this page http://www.officer.com on the top with the different colors?

Thank you in advance.

11. TJA

TJA Well-Known Member

I suppose it could be possible, using navigation above logo and user/mod bar below navigation options and the doing some custom css for them.