XF 1.4 Different color blocks on footer

Betclever

Hello and happy new year, :)

I got a question regarding a problem with my footer.
I have 2 black lines on my footer which is grey.
I had this problem before installing the add-on "custom footer".

With firebug, I can't select these zones to know which CSS I have to modify to change the color do the same as the rest of the footer so grey.

Can someone help me to solve that ?

Website => bet-clever.com

In fact, this is only for guest I presume.
I have installed in the past an add-on to prevent the right-click or added a code but I don't remember. :(
I have checked my add-on but did not find a trace of an add-on which can block the right-click to guests.

Can I ask you to register to check it?
Thanks for your help Maru.

In Extra CSS add:
.footer
{
margin-bottom: 0px !important;
border-bottom: none !important;
}
The top one removes the thick black lines, and the bottom one removes the grey 1px border, though I think it looks better with it. I'm not sure if you need the !important or not, you can try with out it first to see if the footer class gets updated with the new margin-bottom and border-bottom values.

In Extra CSS add:
.footer
{
margin-bottom: 0px !important;
border-bottom: none !important;
}
The top one removes the thick black lines, and the bottom one removes the grey 1px border, though I think it looks better with it. I'm not sure if you need the !important or not, you can try with out it first to see if the footer class gets updated with the new margin-bottom and border-bottom values.

TYVM Lawrence! It works.
I have installed an add-on to add some blocks on the footer for affiliates or something else. This one is "custom footer" (available under ressources).
However, is it possible to reduce the footer?

Thanks,

TYVM Lawrence! It works.
I have installed an add-on to add some blocks on the footer for affiliates or something else. This one is "custom footer" (available under ressources).
However, is it possible to reduce the footer?

Thanks,

Your footer has no specific height set for it; the height is set by the content you have in each of those affiliate boxes.

You can make a padding adjustment in the customFooter Id. Right now it is set to 20px 20px 20px 300px, the padding left of 300px is what is causing the links to spill out of the boxes, IMO, looks better with padding of 0px, as it makes the footer a little less high, and aligns your two boxes under the forums list, but adjust to your liking.

If the add-on adds it's own styling properties for the custom footer, adjust it there, if not, add to EXTRA.css:

#customFooter
{
padding: 0px !important;
}

Thanks Lawrence but I want to center the blocks so I can't remove the padding.

However, is there any possibility to move the second block to the left cause the block separation is too much...
I have tried with some margin/padding CSS commands but it doesn't work.

However, I would like to move "contact", "rules" to the left with copyrights, is this possible ?

Top Bottom