did anyone use images for Notices on Homepage?

erich37

did any of you guys already test of having images within notices at the homepage?
Would be great to see how this looks like in action on a live site.

Thanks!

I also would love to see some site examples that use images in notices.
I am currently planing to take advantage of this feature.. (If Photoshop plays nice)

I also would love to see some site examples that use images in notices.
I am currently planing to take advantage of this feature.. (If Photoshop plays nice)

I added multiple images amongst other tidbits when I last played with the notices before loosing my rag with it. I loathe the notice system so I probably will never use it. But here is a screenshot of an example I did.

notice-example.webp

did any of you guys already test of having images within notices at the homepage?
Would be great to see how this looks like in action on a live site.

Thanks!
I added multiple images amongst other tidbits when I last played with the notices before loosing my rag with it. I loathe the notice system so I probably will never use it. But here is a screenshot of an example I did.

View attachment 20749

I've temporary enabled the site (not open to registration) as it's a test site. That way you can see it in the flesh. http://www.bbsmiley.com/index.php

View attachment 20749

strange, but I can not view this image. It does not show in the slideshow.
Maybe a XF bug?

Edit: after klicking on it 3 times, the image finally showed up.....

Top Bottom