Developer Tracker?

I'm happy to have a go at creating something similar to this, I can't give an eta - but I've got plenty of free time and I need a project to work on! I'll be able to start tomorrow.

I'll work off how they've done it, but if anyone has anything else they would like me to add, then just tell me.

I'm happy to have a go at creating something similar to this, I can't give an eta - but I've got plenty of free time and I need a project to work on! I'll be able to start tomorrow.

I'll work off how they've done it, but if anyone has anything else they would like me to add, then just tell me.
I'm pretty much just looking for what they have so that would be super swell. (y)

Okay, I continue to get requests for this feature on my gaming fansite. Realistically, what sort of budget would any given developer want to begin constructing this addon? Please feel free to engage me in conversation with your quotes/estimates to see if it is something I can fund.

I'm pretty much just looking for what they have so that would be super swell. (y)
Okay, I continue to get requests for this feature on my gaming fansite. Realistically, what sort of budget would any given developer want to begin constructing this addon? Please feel free to engage me in conversation with your quotes/estimates to see if it is something I can fund.
Right, I said I do this before and... I ran out of time before I had to start studying for last year's exams. If I was to charge by the hour it would probably cost $200-300 at $30/h. Since I'm going to be making this anyway for my own needs - I'll sell it once its released for around $15USD once I'm done.

I'm going to make it like the FireFall one requested - if you've got any other requests, let me know!

Glad to hear it. Would be nice to make sure you have a thing in the thread list that shows if there's a developer post, as well as a post navigator within the thread, sort of like Blizzard's approach :)

Right, I said I do this before and... I ran out of time before I had to start studying for last year's exams. If I was to charge by the hour it would probably cost $200-300 at $30/h. Since I'm going to be making this anyway for my own needs - I'll sell it once its released for around $15USD once I'm done.

I'm going to make it like the FireFall one requested - if you've got any other requests, let me know!

Any updates?

Top Bottom