XF 2 Developer or dev team in SoCal?

John917

Are there any USA based developer or dev teams available? I'm happy working remotely with awesome devs available in other countries but would be awesome to actually meet or have lunch with some. Andy is the only one I know of and got to talk to and was real nice to actually talk to a member past online chat.

Most of the folks locally are wordpress devs in my area. I know Xenforo is a bit younger or less renowned but perhaps that will change over the years.

I'm located in Orange County if someone ever wants to reach out. Lunch will be on me 😛

Last edited:
I am, and I believe the guys at Snogssite are as well. The USA is a big place, though, and I'm on the other side of the continent. Even if I was close to you, I'm too booked with Xenforo, server and WordPress work to take a couple of hours for lunch.

I am, and I believe the guys at Snogssite are as well. The USA is a big place, though, and I'm on the other side of the continent. Even if I was close to you, I'm too booked with Xenforo, server and WordPress work to take a couple of hours for lunch.
That's good, MySiteGuy... Glad business is going well for ya... Not really sure why that came up that way but ok!

Anyways... meeting with someone next weekend where I'm located and like I said, it's nice to see the community grow. And yea, some of you have been a pleasure talking to already and I love it here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom