1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[dev] A Subversion hook to post commit messages to a thread

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by #327'; DROP TABLE posts;, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Sorry for not creating this thread in the Development Board, I cannot post there)

I have a Subversion repository in the same server which hosts a XenForo installation and I need to create a SVN hook to posts the commit messages to a specific thread, as it was done with vBulletin before our migration. Basically, I need to write a command line php-cli script that posts to a given thread with a given user id.

I'm not in charge of the XenForo there, have no previous experience managing forums, nor I'm a web developer; but not only this seems a pretty straightforward thing to do but, I suppose, it was already done several times before. Question: where can I find these scripts? My searches here brought no results and the development boards are restricted to customers.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You will need to associate your forum account with a license to get support.

Ask the license owner to add you to theirs if you don't own the license yourself.
    Adam Howard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.